Home Music Articles Forums Blog Chat More...      

add to bookmarks
Prev Topic | Next Topic

Author
CIPHER
Forum Full Member

It's been a long long
Monday, February 13 2017 @ 09:37 AM CST

Seven years as a matter of fact. Life happens...

Very happy to see MacJams still exists and is going strong. Blown away by the talent here. Amazing work by exceptional musicians and songwriters. Since my kids are a bit older now, I don't golf and I've started making music again.

I've decided to learn the ins-and-out of GB (again) by trying to re-do some of my songs with real instruments this time (as opposed to midi). Of course, that will necessitate actually picking up the guitar and bass again after a long retirement. This will be humbling.

Nice to be back. Looking forward to discovering some incredible new tunes and hopefully making some decent ones myself.

Cipher

KDub

Calchas
Forum Full Member

Re:It's been a long long
Tuesday, February 14 2017 @ 09:57 AM CST

Quote by: CIPHER
Seven years as a matter of fact. Life happens...

Very happy to see MacJams still exists and is going strong. Blown away by the talent here. Amazing work by exceptional musicians and songwriters. Since my kids are a bit older now, I don't golf and I've started making music again.

I've decided to learn the ins-and-out of GB (again) by trying to re-do some of my songs with real instruments this time (as opposed to midi). Of course, that will necessitate actually picking up the guitar and bass again after a long retirement. This will be humbling.

Nice to be back. Looking forward to discovering some incredible new tunes and hopefully making some decent ones myself.

Cipher

Hey! Welcome back man!

I was gone for six years and only returned this past December.

Yeah, MJ is still here, but it's a bit of a cyber ghost town compared to six or seven years ago.

Here's hoping that this year we can restore MJ to its former glory!