Home Music Articles Forums Blog Chat More...      

add to bookmarks
Prev Topic | Next Topic

Author
RadioChuck
Forum Regular Poster

Re:Chick Munks
Wednesday, September 02 2009 @ 12:14 PM CDT

...i am speechless ....but here is something you can listen to previously recorded...

http://www.macjams.com/song/55386

... you can't say that on the internet can you??
MarkHolbrook
Forum Full Member

Wednesday, September 02 2009 @ 12:48 PM CDT

Quote by: MarkHolbrook
More trouble surfaces within the super group The Chick Monks!

MacJams - September 2nd, 2009 10:05 MT

After a brilliant but all too brief stint in the vocal spot light Chick Monk #1 has thrown in the vocal towel. Citing personal reasons she claimed vehemently... "I'm obtaining a restraining order immediately... All microphones are to be kept a minimum of 10 feet from my person!"

When asked how this might effect the super group, losing one of their primary vocalists on such short notice with a fully booked radio and live performance schedule ahead of them, Chick Munk #1 replied, "WTF do I care!? I'm playing drums from here on out! I can toast Rock Bank on drums no problem!"

This leaves us, their fans, pondering their musical future. Part of the draw to the Chick Munks was their stunning albeit unique vocals. We can only hope that another Chick Munk will step up into the limelight and take over the lead vocal role. But can such a change be swallowed by the super group on this short notice.

Radio show host RadioChuck was speechless (a rare thing) when he heard the news... He studdered... "wh wh why would Chick Munk #1 do this... just hours before a planned radio performance!? She had it goin on..." A bottle appeared on the desk with two glasses after that statement and I was able to share an endless drink with the great radio personality.

As we all know artists, true artists often despise or do not recognize their own talents. This seems to be the case with Chick Munk #1. We can only hope that the super group can hold together in these troubled times.

Reporting live from MacJams Concert City
I am MarkHolbrook

At gun point I was forced to post this correction... It seems that no one knows who Chick Munk #1 is and even amongst themselves there is big confusion about the numbering order...

So in the news flash above in all instances of #1 please read "Shelly"

Reporting Live from MacJams Concert City
I am MarkHolbrook

(now please put down the gun...)

Wherever you go, there you are!
awigze
Forum Full Member

Wednesday, September 02 2009 @ 01:25 PM CDT

Typical of girl bands, this. I need not say much more other than I wish them all the success and will peer thru the mist into the valley of their grand success. May their grasp exceed their reach.
We've all been smurfed... again!

Music is the master link in the chain of the tribes of mankind! -SloParts
and so it goes...
Daugrin
Forum Full Member

Wednesday, September 02 2009 @ 04:53 PM CDT

Andy has not been silenced!
Char you need to curb yourself and allow Andy some space.
The current Chicks lineup has rumored to have appeared in the studio with Maurice.
I find this whole discussion offensive. Please leave my friend Andy alone, all he wants to do in life is worship Chicks! Well, play the sax and a couple of other things too, but mostly he just dreams of Chicks...

Daug
awigze
Forum Full Member

Wednesday, September 02 2009 @ 05:27 PM CDT

Thanks Daug, it's true. I live and breathe for The Chicks. They're so awesome. Not sure why they have included me in the restraining order. Always three sides to every story though; my side, her side and the Truth. Love ya, man... I mean Daug!

and so it goes...
MarkHolbrook
Forum Full Member

Wednesday, September 02 2009 @ 05:34 PM CDT

Quote by: awigze
Thanks Daug, it's true. I live and breathe for The Chicks. They're so awesome. Not sure why they have included me in the restraining order. Always three sides to every story though; my side, her side and the Truth. Love ya, man... I mean Daug!

What is more than amazing is that the "Chicks" have somehow managed to convince the legal system that restraining orders can and do pertain to inanimate objects as well as Andy... How they sweet talked a judge into that I don't have a clue...

But it means that if Shelly walks into a music store (which happens regularly it seems) all of the microphones have to remain 10 feet from her person... This will have music store personal scrambling to abide by this order as she tends to flit about when surrounded by lots of blinky little lights. As we all know a music store is filled with such alluring blinky costly things...

The last thing this troubled super group needs is a music store meltdown...

Wherever you go, there you are!
Char
Forum Full Member

Wednesday, September 02 2009 @ 06:45 PM CDT

Note bene:
"I helped Andy escape once by blowing a gate. This is the truth. Someone threatened his dog, but show me the proof that it was me. Yeah..that's right, you got nothing."
Andy, tell Daug I helped you escape.

While Andy dreams of Chicks, 24/7..Daug is planting misinformation.
There is still time to repent.
I will always support whatever choices the Chicks make. I just got here last Thursday. I am not a party to any ill treatment of Andy or anyone else.
I could be persuaded to stop pussyfooting around Daug. Truce, Daug?
Or else...I don't know...

If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun. Katharine Hepburn
SmokeyVW
Forum Full Member

Wednesday, September 02 2009 @ 07:36 PM CDT

Where can I hear a real Chick Munks song? Or maybe two or three?
awigze
Forum Full Member

Wednesday, September 02 2009 @ 07:41 PM CDT

Char, I can see thru Daug's subtleties, but I know that he has my best interest at heart. It is true and to the core. And it is true that you did help me escape once and eventhough it was never proven that you did threaten my dog, it was never proven that you didn't. [my lawyer told me to say it that way] But you know I love ya Char. Your my fav. So, Daug, she's cool. She's just sayin'. But for now.... lets just wait and see what the "Chick Horns" section says about all this.

And what Mark just said about restraining orders and music stores... well, that's just the way it is in dat ol' Hollywood... he heeeee!
Divas,
ya! uh huh.....

and so it goes...

Char
Forum Full Member

Wednesday, September 02 2009 @ 07:43 PM CDT

Quote by: SmokeyVW
Where can I hear a real Chick Munks song? Or maybe two or three?

I think you need to approach the Chick's manager. But, no one knows who he is.
I asked a dozen times--Nada!

If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun. Katharine Hepburn