Home Music Articles Forums Blog Chat More...      

add to bookmarks
Prev Topic | Next Topic

Author
Char
Forum Full Member

Re:Chick Munks
Wednesday, September 02 2009 @ 07:48 PM CDT

Quote by: awigze
Char, I can see thru Daug's subtleties, but I know that he has my best interest at heart. It is true and to the core. And it is true that you did help me escape once and eventhough it was never proven that you did threaten my dog, it was never proven that you didn't. [my lawyer told me to say it that way
But you know I love ya Char. Your my fav. So, Daug, she's cool. She's just sayin'. But for now.... lets just wait and see what the "Chick Horns" section says about all this.

And what Mark just said about restraining orders and music stores... well, that's just the way it is in dat ol' Hollywood... he heeeee!
Divas,
ya! uh huh.....

As the only two remaining members of the Andy Sandwich, now, sadly known as the open faced Andy Sandwich I would be more than glad to forget the whole thing. Lettuce reunite in peace. Done and done.

If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun. Katharine Hepburn
SmokeyVW
Forum Full Member

Wednesday, September 02 2009 @ 07:52 PM CDT

Quote by: Char
Quote by: SmokeyVW
Where can I hear a real Chick Munks song? Or maybe two or three?

I think you need to approach the Chick's manager. But, no one knows who he is.
I asked a dozen times--Nada!

*sigh*
awigze
Forum Full Member

Wednesday, September 02 2009 @ 09:19 PM CDT

As the only two remaining members of the Andy Sandwich, now, sadly known as the open faced Andy Sandwich I would be more than glad to forget the whole thing. Lettuce reunite in peace. Done and done.

I am sure we can recruit another Andy. Perhaps we can ask AndyMax that way we can get our crust back. What say you? And as far as this other stuff. The love you take is equal to the love you make. How that applies, I don't know. I just thought that it was dramatic.

Music is the master link in the chain of the tribes of mankind! -SloParts
and so it goes...
Char
Forum Full Member

Thursday, September 03 2009 @ 04:49 AM CDT

Quote by: awigze

I am sure we can recruit another Andy. Perhaps we can ask AndyMax that way we can get our crust back. What say you? And as far as this other stuff. The love you take is equal to the love you make. How that applies, I don't know. I just thought that it was dramatic.

Oh, Yeeesss!! Should I approach Andy Max from behind or do you want that privilege? AndyMax, would you come join us, please. I can barely sing but Andy Sax plays his heart out. We are good people.

One thing, however, you must be a devoted fan of the ChickMunks. If you don't know who they are, please educate yourself.

We'll be looking to hear from you...one way or the other.
Here's a toast to a possible new incarnation of the Andy sandwich. Cheers! Salut!

Daugrin
Forum Full Member

Thursday, September 03 2009 @ 06:22 AM CDT

Those Chicks can really build an audience.
Bill is looking everywhere for Chicks tunes...

Daug

Thursday, September 03 2009 @ 06:55 AM CDT

I hate to get into this quarrel, but the album art manager nearly quit due to the diva's quibbling.

"Oh, my hair's not right!"

"I don't really have bags under my eyes!"

"Why does 'She' look so good and I don't?"

"My forehead and chin really aren't that big!"

"Why does my nose look like THAT!!?!"

"Why am I the only one with red eyes, like I have some kind of hangover or something????"

It is a wonder these Chicks formed a band to begin with. I feel for the sound engineer and producer....
Char
Forum Full Member

Thursday, September 03 2009 @ 06:57 AM CDT

Quote by: Rocha Malhada
I hate to get into this quarrel, but the album art manager nearly quit due to the diva's quibbling.

"Oh, my hair's not right!"

"I don't really have bags under my eyes!"

"Why does 'She' look so good and I don't?"

"My forehead and chin really aren't that big!"

"Why does my nose look like THAT!!?!"

"Why am I the only one with red eyes, like I have some kind of hangover or something????"

It is a wonder these Chicks formed a band to begin with. I feel for the sound engineer and producer....

No whine before its time.
Sounds like sour grapes, to me.
"Man up", I would say to the guy. Just saying...

RadioChuck
Forum Regular Poster

Thursday, September 03 2009 @ 07:37 AM CDT

Where can I hear a real Chick Munks song? Or maybe two or three?

I think you need to approach the Chick's manager. But, no one knows who he is.
I asked a dozen times--Nada!

*sigh*

Have been in contact with London management for the Chicks and received the following:

Dear Chuck
As you are aware the ChickMunks have committed to a series of interviews on your program http://www.macjams.com/song/55386 and are currently in post production on their PBS documentary. We await Maggie in the studio to finish up some remaster work on their soon to be released catalogue. Maggie is currently touring Utah on her moped but we expect the initial programs to be ready for release within the next week or so. As you are aware certain tensions in the band are causing considerable pressure on our sound engineers here who are feverishly working to complete this monumental project. Lawsuits pending with Sir Paul McCartney and Mr. M. Holbrook appear to be near settlement and are necessary for final production.
Please pass on our sincere appreciation to Daugrin for his efforts to keep public attention on the band.
Sincerely
Malcom Roth Martin
London Calling Ltd.
London,England

..... an aside ... Moviz has not received his check for his last performance on your program. We hope this is an oversight and will be corrected.

... you can't say that on the internet can you??
awigze
Forum Full Member

Thursday, September 03 2009 @ 09:35 AM CDT

Oh, Yeeesss!! Should I approach Andy Max from behind or do you want that privilege? AndyMax, would you come join us, please. I can barely sing but Andy Sax plays his heart out. We are good people.

One thing, however, you must be a devoted fan of the ChickMunks. If you don't know who they are, please educate yourself.

We'll be looking to hear from you...one way or the other.
Here's a toast to a possible new incarnation of the Andy sandwich. Cheers! Salut!

I think AndyMAx has proven his devotion to the Chicks. As far as method of approach, I am going to leave that up to you, dear.

on a vaguely related note: It's difficult enough getting emotionally engaged in this whole reemergence of the Chick Munks. I gave my being to them once when they were on the scene before. I am just not sure if I have the emotional stamina as I did before. They're so demanding at times. Yet, I am still their biggest fan.

Music is the master link in the chain of the tribes of mankind! -SloParts
and so it goes...

damiengh
Forum Full Member

Thursday, September 03 2009 @ 09:56 AM CDT

Wasss all this here talk bout chip munks any-hows??

Saw this one the other day who snuck up and stole one of my chips while I was sitting in the park -->chip munk<-- .

Throw these ones in too, hell.

Ninja Chipmunk

I know who I am and you know who you are, but who and the hell do they think they are?