Home Music Articles Forums Blog Chat More...      

add to bookmarks
Prev Topic | Next Topic

Author
Daugrin
Forum Full Member

Shills and Astroturf: Addkisson
Wednesday, April 12 2017 @ 10:53 PM CDT

CBS News demanded her investigative work on aspects of the conduct of the Obama administration stop. Instead of towing the company line this lady resigned, character is never acknowledged in the media, so ya never heard about her or her struggles against corporate censorship.

So, she resigned, good for her? Yet, what does this leave our heroine to do, now if she had been a left wing journalist, she would have won awards and been ushered into a job in academia. Because of her work investigating Obama we know that is not a possibility. Yet, appears she remakes her career telling the truth about the media.

Kinda gives ya hope for the future? Naw? Dig in, find out about astroturf, see how it has replaced the corporate opinion leading of the past. Fascism has gotten smarter? What will you do to be free?

Daug
Daugrin
Forum Full Member

Re:Shills and Astroturf: Addkisson
Friday, April 14 2017 @ 03:39 PM CDT

More alternative information. While it is available...

Daug
particledots
Forum Full Member

Friday, April 14 2017 @ 04:11 PM CDT

Quote by: Daugrin

Daug

as always, with these kinds of things, its always useful to read the comments of the people who soak this kind of thing up

here is one of the many representative comments on that youtube page

"Good info, nicely done, but stop using Hitler as a representation of evil as it is not true; and you only help the jews perpetuate an agenda that is not only a money maker for them but serves to expand their growing empire and control the minds of people. The truth is out and the real evil in the world belongs to the jews."

Not sure why anything like this would sit comfortably with anyone
Daugrin
Forum Full Member

Friday, April 14 2017 @ 06:56 PM CDT

Quote by: particledots

Daug

as always, with these kinds of things, its always useful to read the comments of the people who soak this kind of thing up

here is one of the many representative comments on that youtube page

"Good info, nicely done, but stop using Hitler as a representation of evil as it is not true; and you only help the jews perpetuate an agenda that is not only a money maker for them but serves to expand their growing empire and control the minds of people. The truth is out and the real evil in the world belongs to the jews."

Not sure why anything like this would sit comfortably with anyone

Hate speech is a tool used by Shills to control the conversation online. Why is it surprising to you Sir, that shills would attach hate speech to free cultural material which exposed their existence? Did ya research the posters of the hate you discovered? Naw, their existence was enough for you to poison the discourse, and denigrate the ideas.
Hate is used to discredit and denigrate any idea not acceptable to the mainstream. Hate is effective, easy to use, and so, is the weapon of choice. Look around Sir.
Simple explanation? People might wake up if they know how they are manipulated, and the mainstream can't have that happening, so their shills throw on the the race hate and historical grievances memes, and presto, everyone goes back to the comfortable delusion of the moment, and closes their eyes.
Happens online, happens on CNN and Fox News as well. Look for it online, while you can... information which challenges the mainstream is under extreme attack, 90% of online advertising revenue recently was pulled. The powers that be are destroying independent content providers using hate as a their chief weapon. Why would you choose to help them?

Daug
J.A.Stewart
Forum Full Member

Saturday, April 15 2017 @ 10:06 AM CDT

MY LATEST: A demo version of my Work-In-Progress DAILY GRIND
VicDiesel
Forum Full Member

Saturday, April 15 2017 @ 12:32 PM CDT

As usual, your outrage is entirely selective. Were you upset about Breitbart faking news about Acorn, Planned Parenthood?

And you're off too. CBS allowed her to be critical and report about mrs Clinton and Obama. She was just unhappy that CBS didn't devote enough time to Beng*yawn*hazi.

She resigned on amicable terms.

Victor.

-- My CD.
Daugrin
Forum Full Member

Saturday, April 15 2017 @ 08:08 PM CDT

This fellow is one of those 666 guys, he has over 100,000 followers online. He speaks about the very issues we are discussing here and offers insight into the current actions the mainstream is taking against alt content providers. Don't take my word for this stuff. Investigate for yourself.

He is not someone I personally agree with on many things, like social or political issues, maybe you agree with his stand on issues, it doesn't matter, his description of the aggressive actions being taken against all non-corporate providers online is accurate and reflected throughout the web.

Stop hating long enough to see folks. Open your eyes. If you don't wake up, and very soon, alternatives to the Media Matters and Fox News of this world view will disappear, the alternatives will be destroyed. It's happening right now.

I personally can't agree with this fellow on social and political issues, but I can still respect his opinion, and recognize his shared experience, that is what free speech is all about... Free speech is about the speech of people who disagree with your world view. We have to protect the right to speak of the people who disagree, or speech can not be free.

The evidence is easy to see, the greatest attack against free speech in modern history is underway. Not hyperbole folks, listen to this guy's description. Research the videos and pod casts of providers. Many are talking excitedly about the attacks. Stop arguing about distractions. Stop repeating control verbiage, recognize shills, unless yer a shill yourself, a tool, troll, or true believer in a left or right world view, in that case keep hating baby-you belong.

Wake up and protect people's right to speak freely, or, there will be no speech worth hearing.
Unless you dig the corporate left and right paradigm operative since the Wilson administration.

We are in a unique period my friends. Every 80 years or so the operative paradigm fails. BIG has been showing you this impending failure since Bush 41. Paradigm failure has been modeled into the mainstream corporate world view. Check this out for yourself, research.

If we do not protect free speech now there will be none in the new paradigm. Look to see where free speech has already been outlawed by soft censorship, right where you work, shop, vacation or go to school. It's not simply political correctness.

Look, don't look away, don't be distracted, or entertained into oblivion, unless you really dig folks like Nancy Pelosi and Paul Ryan, more left and right... more hatred, fear and vacancy, if that's your thing why you belong...

Daug
Daugrin
Forum Full Member

Saturday, April 15 2017 @ 09:08 PM CDT

Quote by: VicDiesel
As usual, your outrage is entirely selective. Were you upset about Breitbart faking news about Acorn, Planned Parenthood?

And you're off too. CBS allowed her to be critical and report about mrs Clinton and Obama. She was just unhappy that CBS didn't devote enough time to Beng*yawn*hazi.

She resigned on amicable terms.

Victor.

Sorry Vic, I stopped watching television in 1977, so I am no help with TV references. This lady Addkisson is not connected to fake news that I am aware of anyway. You know differently? Oh, you didn't say, you just intimated as much to reflect poorly on her.

I don't consume Brietbart so I can't comment on that either, but allow me to share that I personally have no idea why anyone would promoted the agenda of ACORN or Planned Parenthood. You really want to see fetal tissue marketed as a commodity?

As far as why the lady resigned from CBS, research her explanation yourself. She was a victim of corporate censorship.

As a US military veteran I understand Benghazi very differently than you do Sir. Those men were my comrades. I have experience which directs my understanding on this issue which is not available to you. Politics has been mixed into the death of these four men. That is wrong. Records will be unsealed, once all the true believers have died, and like with JFK, the truth will be known. That is called justice denied. It happens when politics is invovled.

I challenge you to think about Benghazi until you can discern why Obama, or any reasonable adult for that matter, was not available to save those men the night the deal went down, I challenge you to discern why those men where not rescued period, and I challenge you to discern why the phony movie excuse was trotted out as a cover story the following day.
Don't bother rehashing the control verbiage of the party. Discern means something different that regurgitate, think the thing through outside of the spin.

Benghazi is not a yawn, Sir, to suggest a much, that the lives of those four men were worthless, is insulting to myself and many Americans, especially the members of the families involved. Shame on you for thinking that way. Your politics demand you deem it that way. Think about that world view, that Sir is repugnant to basic humanity. Those people were not pawns.

Protect your sacred cows Sir, I understand how important that is to you. I will offer you some clues, weapons and contrband were involved in the efforts at the Embassy for a long time prior to the attack, and, the Benghazi reality was toxic to Obama's ongoing re-election efforts. You should be able to figure out the rest of the details by examining the testimony.

Be free my friend.

Daug
chikoppi
Forum Full Member

Saturday, April 15 2017 @ 11:36 PM CDT

You really want to see fetal tissue marketed as a commodity?

Looks like you're as susceptible to fake news as the next bloke. Glass houses.

As far as why the lady resigned from CBS, research her explanation yourself. She was a victim of corporate censorship.

Benghazi was covered to the point of absurdity in the press and media, not to mention a congressional committee that spent two years and seven million dollars conducting an investigation.

Also, that corporate censorship and political narrative works both ways...

[wikipedia
On November 26, 2012, journalist Tom Ricks went on Fox News' Happening Now with Jon Scott to discuss the attack. While being interviewed on Fox News by Jon Scott, Ricks accused Fox News of being "extremely political" in its coverage of the attack and said that "Fox was operating as a wing of the Republican Party." Ricks accused the network of covering the story more than it needed to be. The interview was cut short and Ricks and the interview was not mentioned or covered by Fox News again. Fox News was subsequently criticized for cutting the interview short. In an interview with the Associated Press, Fox News' White House correspondent Ed Henry suggested that he thought Benghazi was being covered too much by the network. Henry said, "We've had the proper emphasis, but I would not be so deluded to say that some of our shows, some of our commentators, have covered it more than it needed to be covered."

On September 29, 2015, Republican Kevin McCarthy said the following during an appearance on Hannity: "Everybody thought Hillary Clinton was unbeatable, right? But we put together a Benghazi special committee, a select committee. What are her numbers today? Her numbers are dropping. Why? Because she's untrustable. But no one would have known any of that had happened, had we not fought."

In October 2015, Bradley F. Podliska, who worked on the committee as a staffer, claimed that the purpose of the committee was political, and that he was fired from the committee for going on military orders and for not focusing his research on Clinton.

I challenge you to think about Benghazi until you can discern why Obama, or any reasonable adult for that matter, was not available to save those men the night the deal went down, I challenge you to discern why those men where not rescued period, and I challenge you to discern why the phony movie excuse was trotted out as a cover story the following day.

Robert Gates, former CIA director and Defense Secretary under Republican Presidents and then President Obama until stepping down in July 2011, has said that some critics of the government's response have a "cartoonish" view of military capabilities. He stated that he would have responded with equal caution given the risks and the lack of intelligence on the ground, and that American forces require planning and preparation, which the circumstances did not allow for.

Benghazi is not a yawn, Sir, to suggest a much, that the lives of those four men were worthless, is insulting to myself and many Americans, especially the members of the families involved. Shame on you for thinking that way. Your politics demand you deem it that way. Think about that world view, that Sir is repugnant to basic humanity. Those people were not pawns.

I'm certain Vic's reaction is in respect to the extensively politicized and drawn-out media circus that ensued, which doesn't detract at all from his regard for the victims. One can rightfully disdain the first without diminishing the second.

Quote by: DAUGRIN
Protect your sacred cows Sir, I understand how important that is to you. I will offer you some clues, weapons and contrband were involved in the efforts at the Embassy for a long time prior to the attack, and, the Benghazi reality was toxic to Obama's ongoing re-election efforts. You should be able to figure out the rest of the details by examining the testimony.

The Benghazi narrative was also politically valuable to Republicans, first in 2012 and again in 2016. Odd how their urgency and outrage suddenly evaporated just as the 2016 election was off the table. The issue was politicized and commoditized from both camps, which is truly unfortunate.

Now who was it, that once said...

Have fun! Post material and join in the conversation. Treat others in the manner you yourself expect to be treated.

If you come here to hate. In other words, simply come to MacJams to ensure your values are trumpeted in the forums above the views of people who do not agree with you, I hope you will change.

“Ya, that idea is dildos.” Skwisgaar Skwigelf
GET SONG FEEDBACK --> MacJams Critics Circles

magnatone
Forum Full Member

Sunday, April 16 2017 @ 09:00 AM CDT

Quote by: chikoppi

Now who was it, that once said...

Have fun! Post material and join in the conversation. Treat others in the manner you yourself expect to be treated.

If you come here to hate. In other words, simply come to MacJams to ensure your values are trumpeted in the forums above the views of people who do not agree with you, I hope you will change.

my most recent song: "First Light (solo piano)"