Home Music Articles Forums Blog Chat More...      

add to bookmarks
Prev Topic | Next Topic

Author
bud
Forum Full Member

Re:Crankenhurst Challenge
Friday, October 17 2014 @ 10:10 PM CDT

Quote by: SmokeyVW
Quote by: mr_mordenus
Quote by: davisamerica
as best i read the rules ...no time limit VW ...

No time limit at all. And since nobody's beating down the door to get in, you can have a second piece of pie, pet the cat, run some errands, take care of business, have some powdermilk biscuits and get up and do what needs to be done, work some complex equations to get one step closer to discovering the Grand Musical Theory That Unifies All Things (With The Possible Exception Of Ducks), Google 'Aphex Aural Exciter' to find out why every disco record in 1978 made such a big deal about being mixed using it, go bowling with the Bowling Elvises, ponder whether Wile E. Coyote's 'speaking episodes' are truly canon or not, ponder 'TransWarp Speed' and what the hell that actually means, ponder the stellar improbability of Rocket Robin Hood having a crew of Merry Men on Sherwood Asteroid 3000 years after Robin Hood has a crew of Merry Men in Sherwood Forest, calculate the length of the runway at the end of Fast And Furious 6, write a song to lyrics that aren't lyrics at all (the technical specifications of an SD40-2W), prove duck quacks actually do, in fact, echo.........

Seriously. Have a second piece of pie. Smile

well... now that's a challenge in itself.
how long i can i resist adding the next part?

This whole thing is just wonderfully crazy. Mr. Mordenus - you are officially "liked".

It's better to regret something you have done, than something you haven't done.
SmokeyVW
Forum Full Member

Thursday, October 30 2014 @ 01:13 PM CDT

Warren Smith
Forum Full Member

Thursday, November 17 2016 @ 11:19 AM CST

I've been thinking about adding a verse to the Crankenhurst challenge for some time now .. and I finally sat down and did it.

Here's my post:

http://www.macjams.com/song/82817

mr_mordenus
Forum Full Member

Thursday, November 17 2016 @ 03:18 PM CST

Right on! The 'Big C' is back in action! I've updated the first page and listing of songs / artists participating to include your entry. I LOVE the trippy Strawberry Alarm Clock vibe that's oozing all over my headphones here... great fun!