Home Music Articles Forums Blog Chat More...      

add to bookmarks
Prev Topic | Next Topic

Author
TobinMueller
Forum Full Member

Music as Transcendence
Thursday, December 22 2016 @ 07:48 AM CST

Please see the 10 minute 2016 biopic produced by the studio I work with (Factory Underground Studio) describing The Masterworks Trilogy (the piano project I've worked on these last 3 years) highlighting the impact of Chopin's music and life story on my own.

To listen to tracks and read more about the project, please see the album's CDBaby page and my website's Of Two Minds project page.
TobinMueller
Forum Full Member

Re:Music as Transcendence
Thursday, December 22 2016 @ 07:55 AM CST

Also, the BBC classical music blogger Fran Wilson interviewed me in June 2016 but wanted to follow by asking me to write an autobiographical article focusing in on the intersection between Chopin's music, my music, and the "shared" illness issues Chopin and I share. Please take a look. There is a great deal of duplication between the content of the video and the article, but the article has much more detail... Chopin and I: Music That Transcends.
RichardSchletty
Forum Full Member

Monday, December 26 2016 @ 10:21 AM CST

Tobin, it is a very good interview. So nice to see you close up and personal. May your artistry continue to resonate.
Calchas
Forum Full Member

Monday, January 02 2017 @ 10:10 AM CST

Tobin:

Very interesting and informative article.

With all you've been through your attitude toward life is inspiring.

I feel I've not only gotten to know you a little better; but from now on will approach listening to your music with more empathy and understanding.

Gods willing 2017 will be a happy and productive year for you.

Mike
TobinMueller
Forum Full Member

Wednesday, January 11 2017 @ 10:29 AM CST

Quote by: Calchas
Gods willing 2017 will be a happy and productive year for you.

Quote by: RichardSchletty
May your artistry continue to resonate.

Thanks, guys. And Richard, I truly appreciate your encouragement on my next project, Afterwords, and look forward to perfecting the music and liner notes with your continued insightful input!
J.A.Stewart
Forum Full Member

Thursday, January 12 2017 @ 01:36 PM CST

I've recognized for a number of years that there's more to admire about you than your musical skills and knowledge, Tobin. So it's nice to see you getting the recognition you richly deserve.

Having faced a couple of serious health issues myself, I know how challenging it can be to maintain a positive attitude. I am especially happy to see you are continuing to persevere and wish you all the best — in your Life and in your Music. Wink

MY LATEST: A demo version of my Work-In-Progress DAILY GRIND
Hickling_Stan
Forum Chatty

Friday, January 13 2017 @ 04:40 AM CST

really interesting to watch Tobin. feel quite humbled by your talent. be well friend.

Parichayaka
Forum Full Member

Thursday, February 02 2017 @ 03:40 PM CST

Bump.

Impressive. I've played the piano for so many years but what you're doing here is something else! Glad you're getting the attention you deserve.

A little late, but all the best for 2017!