Home Music Articles Forums Blog Chat More...      

add to bookmarks
Prev Topic | Next Topic

Author
MarkHolbrook
Forum Full Member

Re:I haz snow!!!
Tuesday, December 09 2008 @ 11:02 AM CST

Quote by: ronnielong
Quote by: MarkHolbrook
Quote by: drakonis
Mark! I luvz yr deck. I hatez snow! Oh, and you have the identical BBQ grill as we do! :-) Home Depot special. Just looking at those pictures... brrr... i needz sweatr!

Heh heh...

Thanks guys on the deck... My wife and I built that deck by hand two summers ago. It's like 1200 sq feet of deck too. Multi-level and in the second picture down you can see we sunk a spa into the deck. The spa sits on a platform about 6 feet above ground so the top of the spa is right at deck level.

We lucked out on the property. The house was hugely run down but the lot was nice. Feels like country but a few minutes from downtown.

Ooohhh... I'm ganna come party at your house!

Heh... My 13 year old (going on 19) son will require you to bring girls! He's at that age! Smile

Wherever you go, there you are!
ronnielong
Forum Full Member

Tuesday, December 09 2008 @ 11:34 AM CST

Quote by: ronnielong
Quote by: drakonis
Mark! I luvz yr deck. I hatez snow! Oh, and you have the identical BBQ grill as we do! :-) Home Depot special. Just looking at those pictures... brrr... i needz sweatr!

Heh heh...

Thanks guys on the deck... My wife and I built that deck by hand two summers ago. It's like 1200 sq feet of deck too. Multi-level and in the second picture down you can see we sunk a spa into the deck. The spa sits on a platform about 6 feet above ground so the top of the spa is right at deck level.

We lucked out on the property. The house was hugely run down but the lot was nice. Feels like country but a few minutes from downtown.

Ooohhh... I'm ganna come party at your house!

Heh... My 13 year old (going on 19) son will require you to bring girls! He's at that age! Smile

Hahahahahaha... done! just let us in the spa!! Hahaha... I'm sure he won't mind half naked women runnin round your house... yer wife might... I know mine does! Hahaha

How many handles of Jameson would your son like?

NEW ALBUM!! CLICK HERE!

Outtaorbit
Forum Full Member

Tuesday, December 09 2008 @ 09:54 PM CST

mark i golfed last week...it was 72 degrees...
should tell ya how the southern population lives.... lol

Sometimes it just gets loud