Home Music Articles Forums Blog Chat More...      

add to bookmarks
Prev Topic | Next Topic

Author
guitapick
Forum Full Member

Re:MJ has soul
Saturday, December 06 2008 @ 12:58 PM CST

Quote by: magnatone
wow bob - Lake Champlain - been there many times. My family used to vacation on Lake George when i was a kid. Um - nice mouth on that fish!

We used to go to Lake George, too. Our friends had inherited an old house in a very pretty area of the lake. Went on the Ticonderoga and Mohican. Lots of mini-golf. Story Town. Swimming and fishing.

It was beautiful.

It IS a LARGEmouth Bass, after all, Karen. When I look at it through the eyes of a non-fisherman, it DOES seem a bit on the hideous side...

I live between the notes

CDBaby "Above the Surface" iTunes Store

J.A.Stewart
Forum Full Member

Saturday, December 06 2008 @ 01:54 PM CST

Quote by: J.A.Stewart
Say... there's something decidedly *fishy* about the direction this thread has taken.

When I first came here some four years ago, I just signed up for a three-hour tour...

A THREE-HOUR TOUR... and it tuna'd into a bad... halibut.

and now we are shipwrecked on MJ Island - we must all get along, and learn to make music with coconuts.....

Well, Karen... I have managed to do SOME musical work with coconuts. Listen closely HERE.

Come to think of it, this song might just be interpreted as a musical *roman a clef* regarding unspecified online music sites. Wink

--- Joe

MY LATEST: A demo version of my Work-In-Progress DAILY GRIND
magnatone
Forum Full Member

Saturday, December 06 2008 @ 03:14 PM CST

Quote by: guitapick
wow bob - Lake Champlain - been there many times. My family used to vacation on Lake George when i was a kid. Um - nice mouth on that fish!

We used to go to Lake George, too. Our friends had inherited an old house in a very pretty area of the lake. Went on the Ticonderoga and Mohican. Lots of mini-golf. Story Town. Swimming and fishing.

It was beautiful.

It IS a LARGEmouth Bass, after all, Karen. When I look at it through the eyes of a non-fisherman, it DOES seem a bit on the hideous side...

oh bob - the Ticonderoga! Story Town! And don't forget Gasworks Village! Boy doees that take me back! Thanks for the trip down memory lane......

my most recent song: "First Light (solo piano)"
guitapick
Forum Full Member

Saturday, December 06 2008 @ 03:19 PM CST

Gasworks Village! Man...that was so cool...yeah...wonderful memories.

I live between the notes

peacepiano
Forum Full Member

Saturday, December 06 2008 @ 03:28 PM CST

Quote by: peacepiano
Quote by: lavalamp
Sure MJ has sole. But, we also have trout, cod, catfish, salmon and halibut. Smile

don't forget the flounders!!!

Are you saying I'm a flounder...?

Or...hey...wait just a MINute! Are you saying that I'm flounderING!? As an ARTIST!!!???

What, exactly, ARE you saying with such an insensitive post, Bill? Comments and objective criticism are fine...and I know that the voting system is flawed. But, c'mon, man...have a heart.

Wink

I was thinking I might be floundering, not you. Much to do musically and at work and at home right now.
guitapick
Forum Full Member

Saturday, December 06 2008 @ 04:58 PM CST

Sure MJ has sole. But, we also have trout, cod, catfish, salmon and halibut. Smile

Or...hey...wait just a MINute! Are you saying that I'm flounderING!? As an ARTIST!!!???

What, exactly, ARE you saying with such an insensitive post, Bill? Comments and objective criticism are fine...and I know that the voting system is flawed. But, c'mon, man...have a heart.

Wink

I was thinking I might be floundering, not you. Much to do musically and at work and at home right now.

Sorry, Bill...I was only kidding...though I know that "floundering" feeling quite intimately, myself. Life hasn't exactly been on the "relaxed" side for me, lately, either.

I live between the notes

J.A.Stewart
Forum Full Member

Saturday, December 06 2008 @ 05:13 PM CST

Wink

Sorry, Bill...I was only kidding...though I know that "floundering" feeling quite intimately, myself. Life hasn't exactly been on the "relaxed" side for me, lately, either.

Floundering isn't really all that bad... just make sure you're not foundering... which is MUCH worse. Wink

MY LATEST: A demo version of my Work-In-Progress DAILY GRIND