Home Music Articles Forums Blog Chat More...      

add to bookmarks
Prev Topic | Next Topic

Author
Normal
Forum Regular Poster

Re:AngrySiteKeeps Getting Worse
Sunday, September 26 2004 @ 03:00 AM CDT

Quote by: CandyandPolice
No, i tasted beer. And it all tastes the same. Sam Adams, LowenBrou(however the eff you spell it ) Molsen Ice, its all nasty.

I kinda prefer Guinness and New Castle myself, ooh ooh and Keiler Weisbier (germany).

I mean I'd rather go for the Jaeger and Jack & Cokes though.

Remember kids, Molson isn't really that popular in Canada and Foster's is australian for "can you believe the crap americans will drink?"

-Normal "That's not a halo. Someone was playing ring toss with my horns."
packosmokes
Forum Full Member

Sunday, September 26 2004 @ 05:15 AM CDT

Fosters.... it's Australian for Budweiser, mate!
ronnielong
Forum Full Member

Sunday, September 26 2004 @ 06:02 AM CDT

I did leave. I just never shut up. That and I wanna annoy the people here since i dont care anymore. Ive had beer and its nasty. OMG YOU HAD BEER? YOU'RE ONLY 14! No, i tasted beer. And it all tastes the same. Sam Adams, LowenBrou(however the eff you spell it ) Molsen Ice, its all nasty. But i guess it is an "accuired" taste for millions or perhaps "billions". See you oldsters and college dudes i hope never. YOU'RE ALL WHINEY. and for the fun of it, POOOOOP.

Hahahaha...No...Dumbass..

1. Not shutting up= Not leaving (duh)
2. Your not annoying, we would have to actually care about what you are saying...and we don't.
3. BEER is WAYYYY Better than Candy
4. You tasted all the sh*tty BEER, try some REAL BEER like, Guinness, Fat Tire, 1554, Baltika....the dark stuff...ya know...
5. If you want to keep up this conversation with all us "old" folks...be my guest.
6. Now that I think about it, NOFX is probably better than Green Day.
7. Isn't this fun?
8. POOOOOP
9. Um...yeah...
10. Looking forward to your next mind blowin' reply....have a nice day Smile

NEW ALBUM!! CLICK HERE!
alanfraser
Forum Full Member

Sunday, September 26 2004 @ 09:43 AM CDT

There are lots of good things about MacJams and you won't find any of them in this thread.

Silas Scarborough
My Duck Soup | Silas Galactic Podcast
Archy
Forum Regular Poster

Sunday, January 23 2005 @ 12:09 PM CST

For the wealth of entertainment this chain of posts has offered me ; I thank you. There is nothing like a ignorant and selfish teenager to make the rest of us realise just how nice and well behaved we are.

As for the whole loops buisness, there are some people who cannot afford a keyboard and have to stick to loop songs...now there is a real test of your ingeniuty.

Should we tell the poor not to drink beer because they cannot afford wine ????

( Oh yea, it seems to me most of the one star, angry CAPS LOCK people who are supporting C&P are likely one person with multiple accounts and a superiority complex..)

Archy

Life is a terminal illness
cjhoose
Forum Full Member

Sunday, January 23 2005 @ 12:58 PM CST

Quote by: TrashCan Alley
This is most likely the last thing im gonna do.You dont see any of my songs because its under TrashCan Alley.But that doesnt matter I deleted its songs because i want nothing more to do with site.I just lost interest as well as Mich and my uncle who recorded us.So it doesnt matter if you think im just a hotheaded teen who's "outta control" because i have too much to be doing in HS.And no, i dont think i have talent because ive only been playing for 7 months unlike ppl who played for like 20.So we say our goodbyes to all the oldsters here.Have fun to your Ambient Electronica and stuff.And i guess we'll only miss pauly g.Oh and just a side note, what does ISP stand for?Some computer thing probly.Well, buh bye.

Sorry to be a nitpick, but talent is not the same as experience. You can have talent, but not be able to use it because you don't know your tools. Many experienced musicians still don't have talent. They just have experience. Wink
*leaves arena*
deputydoofy
Forum Full Member

Sunday, January 23 2005 @ 07:22 PM CST

Wow. This thread is still alive? lol

Sunday, January 23 2005 @ 08:13 PM CST

Deputydoofy...

You are an absolute crack-up! Laughing Out Loud....

deputydoofy
Forum Full Member

Sunday, January 23 2005 @ 10:11 PM CST

Quote by: Dadai

Deputydoofy...

You are an absolute crack-up! Laughing Out Loud....

Yeah... I have problems. lol
Mr. Green

Sunday, January 23 2005 @ 10:11 PM CST

1st of all i did NOT make this into a post.Second of all, i NEVER said or at least intended to say that i have talent.3rd of all, all i wanted to say is that i just dislike people who make loop songs instead of playing what they want.So whoever made this into a post is probly seriously not cool with what i said.I just made this into a comment, NOT a post.

You better lay off The Candy Dear............