Home Music Articles Forums Blog Chat More...      

add to bookmarks
Prev Topic | Next Topic

Author
Char
Forum Full Member

Re:Brace for Impact
Sunday, June 11 2017 @ 03:14 AM CDT

My former bandmate, Karen: I love you, girl. Or, in other words, "Bazinga"!

If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun. Katharine Hepburn
particledots
Forum Full Member

Sunday, June 11 2017 @ 08:04 AM CDT

Quote by: Daugrin

Day one. Nothing unusual happened. Maybe you could relax a little? In deference to your stern, heart felt warning, please keep all informed if ya feel something hit.

Daug

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jun/11/donald-trump-state-visit-to-britain-put-on-hold
davisamerica
Forum Full Member

Monday, June 12 2017 @ 06:29 PM CDT

.... kiss the ring ......

I have finally figured this out but now I have forgotten what to use it for.
particledots
Forum Full Member

Wednesday, June 14 2017 @ 08:49 AM CDT

Day one. Nothing unusual happened. Maybe you could relax a little? In deference to your stern, heart felt warning, please keep all informed if ya feel something hit.

Daug

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/jun/14/trump-ushering-kleptocracy-why-being-sued
particledots
Forum Full Member

Thursday, June 15 2017 @ 07:58 AM CDT

Daug

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-sells-qatar-12-billion-arms-days-after-accusing-it-of-funding-terrorism/
particledots
Forum Full Member

Friday, June 16 2017 @ 11:30 PM CDT

Daug

http://billmoyers.com/story/the-trump-resistance-plan-a-timeline-russia-and-president-trump/
particledots
Forum Full Member

Saturday, June 17 2017 @ 01:18 PM CDT

Daug

https://www.mediamatters.org/research/2017/05/03/guide-donald-trump-s-relationship-alex-jones/216263
Dadai.2
Forum Full Member

Sunday, June 18 2017 @ 11:03 PM CDT

Brace your self with...

Take a listen >>> Texas Tango
MikeRobinson
Forum Full Member

Monday, June 19 2017 @ 08:18 AM CDT

If the Media could be believed (and maybe a few people here ...?)   ;-) ... ;-) ... then, “Donald Trump is Satan Himself.™”

But maybe, just maybe, he isn’t.

Most significantly, this President, stupendously rich though he is, is the first US President that I know of who was neither a retired military General, nor a professional politician who had clawed his way to his top.   In fact, this man has no prior political experience at all, but a lot of experience as a Chief Executive Officer.   And I happen to think that this is the “Think Different™” point-of-view that the electorate specifically(!) wanted.

When you come into office on the promise to “Drain The Swamp,™” it should come as no surprise to you that the alligators are angry.   Senators and Congressmen alike want to band together to throw you out, so that the threat to them will be removed.   But the Media wants to throw you out, too ... and especially to make you stop Tweeting! ... because you are also a threat to them.   You are supposed to be a boring known-quantity whose every word comes from a teleprompter and is interpreted by the Press.   You aren’t supposed to have opinions of your own, let alone express them.   This President, for the very first time in American history, is not doing these things.   He’s not reading the script – he’s writing the damned thing, on-the-fly.

I personally think that we should put the barbecue sauce, the tar, and the feathers away, and to start raising our requirements concerning our Congress and other public officers.   The corruption that we have put up with for so very long is deeply entrenched and not at all used to being challenged.   The people, this time, elected a challenge.   But that challenge should not be focused strictly at the Executive branch.

chikoppi
Forum Full Member

Monday, June 19 2017 @ 08:50 AM CDT

Quote by: MikeRobinson
When you come into office on the promise to “Drain The Swamp,™” it should come as no surprise to you that the alligators are angry.

I'm not looking to argue anything, but I'm curious. What classes of people is it that you consider the "alligators" and what would "draining the swamp" look like? What sort of people would an administration staff with and nominate if they wanted to produce an an alligator-free swamp?

I ask because this administration has appointed an extraordinary number of former industry lobbyists and Goldman Sachs executives to positions of agency or regulatory authority.

“Ya, that idea is dildos.” Skwisgaar Skwigelf
GET SONG FEEDBACK --> MacJams Critics Circles