Home Music Articles Forums Blog Chat More...      

add to bookmarks
Prev Topic | Next Topic

Author
Char
Forum Full Member

Song Art
Friday, July 21 2017 @ 05:29 PM CDT

went kaput. How can I fix that? Anybody?

If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun. Katharine Hepburn
bronco
Forum Full Member

Re:Song Art
Sunday, July 23 2017 @ 07:28 AM CDT

You can edit the song, delete the artwork and then reload it again. That might work. Also make sure the image isn't way over the size limit. It will resize it for you when you upload but I don't know if there are size limits beyond which it can't do that.
apb
Forum Full Member

Sunday, July 23 2017 @ 08:19 AM CDT

My song art uploaded to MJs is working for me (at least) - however, I dd just notice that Photobucket users have to now pay for '3rd party image links' and have disabled all such linking for those that had free accounts there (like myself). This screwed up a fair number of MJers artist pages additional artwork (if they used Photobucket).

Ref:http://blog.photobucket.com/please-review-latest-changes-photobucket/

Never fear, I just migrated the small amount of "off-site" artwork to www.flikr.com instead (which for the time-being at least, still allow 3rd party img/url hosting) and ta da - normally restored.
bronco
Forum Full Member

Sunday, July 23 2017 @ 05:39 PM CDT

Once the art or photo is uploaded to MacJams then it is on their server. So couldn't you download the art or photo you had selected for the song from where ever on the cloud you store your stuff to your computer hard drive and upload from there? If space on your hard drive is a problem then simply delete the photo after uploading to Macjams.
SmokeyVW
Forum Full Member

Sunday, July 23 2017 @ 08:40 PM CDT

photobucket has turned their website into a piece of garbage
SmokeyVW
Forum Full Member

Sunday, July 23 2017 @ 08:40 PM CDT

photobucket has turned their website into a piece of garbage

Char
Forum Full Member

Monday, July 24 2017 @ 06:07 AM CDT

I don't have anything stored on photo bucket, so that site is blameless, here. So glad of that and so sorry, Smokey. Frown

I'm sure it isn't too big and this is the first time I ever had this problem. I deleted and uploaded twice, from my computer and all I got was the teeny aqua square with the ?
Thanks guys..really. Maybe, it'll "magically" appear, one of these days..., or, not.

If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun. Katharine Hepburn