Home Music Articles Forums Blog Chat More...      

add to bookmarks
Prev Topic | Next Topic

Author
Ed Hannifin
Forum Full Member

Thirteen Years
Thursday, May 24 2018 @ 01:30 PM CDT

I always thought that when I hit ten years here it would be a big deal, but I ended up not even noticing...

Today, though, I looked at the date on my page and realized that it's thirteen years today.

Upon reflection, MacJams has given me friendships and musical collaborations/collaborators all around the world, and for that I am very grateful.

"We have to remember...when it's surrender that's called for, it's not surrender of your brains. It's surrender of your ego. It's a different thing." --Bruce Cockburn
PeterB7858
Forum Full Member

Re:Thirteen Years
Thursday, May 24 2018 @ 05:41 PM CDT

I think Youtube began in 2005 so you have been a member of MJ for as long as that ubiquitous software has been in existence. Impressive.

Congratulations :-)

Take care,

Peter
J.A.Stewart
Forum Full Member

Friday, May 25 2018 @ 10:54 AM CDT

Quote by: Ed Hannifin
I always thought that when I hit ten years here it would be a big deal, but I ended up not even noticing...

Today, though, I looked at the date on my page and realized that it's thirteen years today.

Upon reflection, MacJams has given me friendships and musical collaborations/collaborators all around the world, and for that I am very grateful.

Happy MacJamminversary, Ed! May there be many more.

Free pizza and beer await you in the V.I.P. Lounge. Wink

MY LATEST: A demo version of my Work-In-Progress DAILY GRIND
pablatone
Forum Full Member

Saturday, May 26 2018 @ 01:07 PM CDT

Kind of amazing how fast it goes these days.

who the...? what the...?
mr_mordenus
Forum Full Member

Sunday, May 27 2018 @ 03:43 PM CDT

Quote by: J.A.Stewart

Same here. Just a heads up, though; someone ate all the pepperoni + mushroom, there's only some cheese slices and a Hawaiian pizza. Ham and pineapple on a pizza - ugh. Sausage, tomato, basil and green olives, baby - that's the way to roll. Happy MJ Day!
magnatone
Forum Full Member

Sunday, May 27 2018 @ 06:51 PM CDT

Happy 13 Ed - one of the nicest and most thoughtful people I've had the pleasure to know at MJ!

my most recent song: "First Light (solo piano)"
J.A.Stewart
Forum Full Member

Monday, May 28 2018 @ 03:54 PM CDT

Quote by: mr_mordenus
Quote by: J.A.Stewart

Same here. Just a heads up, though; someone ate all the pepperoni + mushroom, there's only some cheese slices and a Hawaiian pizza. Ham and pineapple on a pizza - ugh. Sausage, tomato, basil and green olives, baby - that's the way to roll. Happy MJ Day!

I'm guessing you ate all the Liverwurst Pizza, Rik. Wink

MY LATEST: A demo version of my Work-In-Progress DAILY GRIND

Parichayaka
Forum Full Member

Tuesday, May 29 2018 @ 09:51 AM CDT

Well put, Ed. And your presence has been a big part of thatSmile