Home Music Articles Forums Blog Chat More...      

add to bookmarks
Prev Topic | Next Topic

Author
Shivers
Forum Newbie

Forgotten password........
Monday, September 03 2018 @ 12:59 PM CDT

Hi everyone,

I have forgotten my password and I’ve been unable to access my account for about 6 months now. I have tried everything even contacting old friends on here. My band is Through Rivers, this is another account I made in another band I was in so I am able to post on the forums. Anyone got any ideas? I’ve tried the forgotten password link but it doesn’t work!

I loved this site, it’s really sad to hear how bad it’s got, seems like the only site available like this around. Are there anymore? It was macjams that pushed us to get together and play. All the wonderful people on here leaving critique was amazing for us. All the sites I’ve tried so far seem so disconnected for people that don’t want to make money and just enjoy sharing and listening to other people’s creations. I’m hoping for it to comeback and not wither and die. They could do amazing things with this site if they wanted too. Even advertising wouldn’t bother me.

Thanks for everyone’s support over the years of being a member of this beautiful community.

Damien O’Connell