Home Music Articles Forums Blog Chat More...      

add to bookmarks
Prev Topic | Next Topic

Author
ziti
Forum Full Member

March 7 MJ Gathering
Friday, December 21 2007 @ 09:56 AM CST

you notice a nifty little come together graphic on the right of the page.

if you click there, you will find a sign up sheet for the March 7 gig and international gathering.

Please come! It would be so very cool to have folks come in from afar, and to start a tradition. We are hoping to tape and video the show, and make the product available for sale, with proceeds going to a VERY GOOD CAUSE....

If we get enough folks coming, i will be able to expand the hours of the show, to feature Cori Ander, and have the club throw us a special buffet type setup.

We can supply info for transportation from the airport, and give you the contact for the local Holiday Inn...which is only minutes from the club.

All this depends on a head count we can rely on. THAT MEANS YOU!!

Scott Carmichael
Forum Full Member

Re:March 7 MJ Gathering
Friday, December 21 2007 @ 10:12 AM CST

we've already got 9 MJ'rs with guests totaling 20... I'm going to recruit folks from the area...

Tobin... Bob... I'd love to spend an evening breaking bread... who else is from the NY area???
Scott Carmichael
Forum Full Member

Friday, December 21 2007 @ 10:38 AM CST

bouncing... pesky spammers are back!!!
guitapick
Forum Full Member

Friday, December 21 2007 @ 10:53 AM CST

Quote by: Scott Carmichael
we've already got 9 MJ'rs with guests totaling 20... I'm going to recruit folks from the area...

Tobin... Bob... I'd love to spend an evening breaking bread... who else is from the NY area???

I'm definitely into it. Just waiting for the right time to tell my lady. Maybe when she's opening up her 80GB iPod Christmas gift:

"Awww...you're welcome honey. You know I love you. And I'm going to Boston with some friends and a boatload of call girls to see Fran play on March 7th. Okay?"

I'll talk to her this weekend. Want to come. Be nice to see all you folks in person. Thanks for the nudge, hermano.

I live between the notes

CDBaby "Above the Surface" iTunes Store

apb
Forum Full Member

Friday, December 21 2007 @ 11:42 AM CST

.. I must be blind or missing something - where would I find more info on this event Fran? and give it some serious thought- it's a great idea.

If Cori is going, who knows, I might tag along for that buffet you mentioned .. and carry his guitar case ... and generally make a nuisance of myself Smile
guitapick
Forum Full Member

Friday, December 21 2007 @ 11:51 AM CST

Quote by: apb

.. I must be blind or missing something - where would I find more info on this event Fran? and give it some serious thought- it's a great idea.

If Cori is going, who knows, I might tag along for that buffet you mentioned .. and carry his guitar case ... and generally make a nuisance of myself Smile

Up above the "MacJams Chat" box, to the bottom right of this. Just click on the purdy Gibson.

I live between the notes

CDBaby "Above the Surface" iTunes Store

drakonis
Forum Full Member

Friday, December 21 2007 @ 12:03 PM CST

Ha! It wasn't on MY Macjams page either... until I remembered that I had diddled in the PREFERENCES on Macjams and turned off one item years ago. So when the "MJ Gathering" thing was added, I just looked on my Preferences page, and it was there, TURNED OFF! So you must go to your prefs page and turn it on. This will likely be a problem for a number of Macjammers, who will never see this announcement.

Ahem... it would be really nice if an ANNOUNCEMENT were made on the home page of Macjams too, that would help :-)

ttfn,
Drakonis
paddler
Forum Full Member

Friday, December 21 2007 @ 12:15 PM CST

or another way - its there when your signed out so click on it,bookmark it,sign in then goto bookmark

I've never flown in my life but I looked into it and found a ticket from Manchester to Boston for £300 - if any other uk macjammers are thinkin of going and are more experienced in leaving the country I'd love to hear how you'd go about it.Cheers - RG

rushing off to play bloody christmas carols bah humbug.

Where I stole the margarine.
michael2
Forum Full Member

Friday, December 21 2007 @ 04:00 PM CST

i'll have to see if i can talk the wife into "visiting family in New York" around that time. sounds like a blast.

apb
Forum Full Member

Friday, December 21 2007 @ 05:55 PM CST

Quote by: drakonis

Ha! It wasn't on MY Macjams page either... until I remembered that I had diddled in the PREFERENCES on Macjams and turned off one item years ago. So when the "MJ Gathering" thing was added, I just looked on my Preferences page, and it was there, TURNED OFF! So you must go to your prefs page and turn it on. This will likely be a problem for a number of Macjammers, who will never see this announcement.

Ahem... it would be really nice if an ANNOUNCEMENT were made on the home page of Macjams too, that would help :-)

ttfn,
Drakonis

Aha! er.. I have only turned off "Apple news" "Deals" and "product announcements" .. which category did this fall under Eduard?