Home Music Articles Forums Blog Chat More...      

add to bookmarks
Prev Topic | Next Topic

Author
paddler
Forum Full Member

Bellowhead
Wednesday, January 12 2011 @ 07:16 PM CST

having a personal crisis re this years income - e.g lack of - but have managed to meet up with family,mom n dad after 6 years - cost alot to travel - and 9 hours - britain is surely only f***ing tiny.anyway my mum was putting this on her digit box.Its a bit weird but i spose very english with a bit of charles dickens thrown in.Soz dudes - out of kilter.It'll be ok - gonna camp in the woods - save on rent.its just a bit freezing lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-x9KtmSwLA

RSVP

Where I stole the margarine.
Char
Forum Full Member

Re:Bellowhead
Wednesday, January 12 2011 @ 08:02 PM CST

That is an engaging band. Thanks, Richard. Hope everything improves for you.

If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun. Katharine Hepburn
sloparts
Forum Full Member

Thursday, January 13 2011 @ 04:17 AM CST

First off, it's great you got to visit with your mum and dad. I know how you feel about home, Richard.

Secondly, what a delightfully entertaining show these chaps put on. Thanks for the heads up on it, I thoroughly enjoyed the show.

Ed

Music is the master link in the chain of the tribes of mankind ! SloParts, March 21, 2008
Hickling_Stan
Forum Chatty

Thursday, January 13 2011 @ 05:38 AM CST

Hey Richard, I'd heard of this group in the past but not seen them perform. A great performance and the theatre sort of reminded me of that old 70's BBC programme "The Good Old days" that my parents sadly insisted on watching!! Hope the finances improve...tell you what getting divorced is a really easy way to get rid of all your money!!
tempie
Forum Regular Poster

Thursday, January 13 2011 @ 06:16 AM CST

i have a soft spot for that stuff, my great gram was an irish house girl who married the welsh house boy. i grew up with this kind of thing although probably americanized beyond anything you'd recognize.

life crises are a bitch. good luck with all that. you're an incredibly talented person, no doubt you'll pull through with some faith in yourself. i don't say that kind of thing lightly, or really ever at all. but there have been times when i had some serious self doubt and it never did me any good. so there you have it, that's all the advice i'm going to give anybody for 2011, now i'm going to go back to being a heartless bastard.

* Post Removed *
Thursday, January 13 2011 @ 07:18 AM CST

* This message has been removed *