Home Music Articles Forums Blog Chat More...      

add to bookmarks
Prev Topic | Next Topic

Author
MikeRobinson
Forum Full Member

The $3x million dollar sucker-job
Thursday, March 28 2019 @ 04:59 PM CDT

And so, there you have it – “thirty(?)-something million lawyer-dollars later.”   Absolutely nothing.

(IMHO™ ...) Robert Mueller and his well-paid team of legal hangers-on seem to have been perfectly happy to spend the public’s hard-earned money stoking [Democratic] expectations that they would uncover the “dirt” needed to turn Donald Trump into Tricky-Dick Nixon ... and they were willing to nurse those fires for as long as the musical-chairs music lasted.   Specifically, until someone else showed up asking hard legal questions, and who was (re-) elected Attorney General.   Promptly thereafter, they sat down in an available musical-chair, apparently having actually delivered:
... “a X-hundred page nothing-burger.”

“What?!?!?!!”

So ... am I the only American citizen who wants his money back?   (P.S.:   No.)

Likewise, am I the only one who is asking hard questions about how very-sacred parts of the judicial system seem (to me ...) to have been abused – perhaps, illegally – for “craven political purposes?” (P.S.:   Ditto.)

Obviously, this game is not yet finished, the full report has not yet been disclosed, etcetera etcera blah blah blah, ... but I hope that our nation can maybe learn a life-lesson from this.   So that maybe we can see to it that this sort of thing does not happen again.   Because (IMHO), “we got suckered,” and “our judicial system got abused.”   (And specifically ... by the very people who were working for that very system ... i.e. “on my(!!) nickel!”)

(IMHO™!! IMHO™!! IMHO™!!)

I’m a pissed-off consumer at the front of your complaint line, and I brought my Coleman cooler, my tent and my sleeping bag with me.
Can you look me squarely in the eye and tell me that you started all of this because you sincerely believed that the stated-crime had been committed, and that there is no basis whatsoever for the counter-argument that you were merely looking for “any crime will do” that allegedly had been committed, in order to further your [patron’s] ambitions?   I do not think that you can.

Can you tell me that you employed the most-sacred parts of our judicial system, exactly as they were intended to be employed?   I do not think that you can.

Justice is not supposed to be an instrument of politics.   And, since every single miserable dollar that you spent came from me and my kind, I feel entirely justified to be asking hard questions of public officials that I should have implicitly trusted.   I think that you knowingly swindled me.
Daugrin
Forum Full Member

Re:The $3x million dollar sucker-job
Friday, March 29 2019 @ 04:11 AM CDT

Quote by: MikeRobinson
And so, there you have it – “thirty(?)-something million lawyer-dollars later.”   Absolutely nothing.

(IMHO™ ...) Robert Mueller and his well-paid team of legal hangers-on seem to have been perfectly happy to spend the public’s hard-earned money stoking [Democratic
expectations that they would uncover the “dirt” needed to turn Donald Trump into Tricky-Dick Nixon ... and they were willing to nurse those fires for as long as the musical-chairs music lasted.   Specifically, until someone else showed up asking hard legal questions, and who was (re-) elected Attorney General.   Promptly thereafter, they sat down in an available musical-chair, apparently having actually delivered:
... “a X-hundred page nothing-burger.”

“What?!?!?!!”

So ... am I the only American citizen who wants his money back?   (P.S.:   No.)

Likewise, am I the only one who is asking hard questions about how very-sacred parts of the judicial system seem (to me ...) to have been abused – perhaps, illegally – for “craven political purposes?” (P.S.:   Ditto.)

Obviously, this game is not yet finished, the full report has not yet been disclosed, etcetera etcera blah blah blah, ... but I hope that our nation can maybe learn a life-lesson from this.   So that maybe we can see to it that this sort of thing does not happen again.   Because (IMHO), “we got suckered,” and “our judicial system got abused.”   (And specifically ... by the very people who were working for that very system ... i.e. “on my(!!) nickel!”)

(IMHO™!! IMHO™!! IMHO™!!)

I’m a pissed-off consumer at the front of your complaint line, and I brought my Coleman cooler, my tent and my sleeping bag with me.
Can you look me squarely in the eye and tell me that you started all of this because you sincerely believed that the stated-crime had been committed, and that there is no basis whatsoever for the counter-argument that you were merely looking for “any crime will do” that allegedly had been committed, in order to further your [patron’s
ambitions?   I do not think that you can.

Can you tell me that you employed the most-sacred parts of our judicial system, exactly as they were intended to be employed?   I do not think that you can.

Justice is not supposed to be an instrument of politics.   And, since every single miserable dollar that you spent came from me and my kind, I feel entirely justified to be asking hard questions of public officials that I should have implicitly trusted.   I think that you knowingly swindled me.

Mr. Mike maybe you should change your understanding of the report? Instead of pissing and moaning over what is clearly a political document, you could spend your energies imagining why your consciousness is enslaved in a left/right world view. AT the risk of being a bother: Free you mind, reject hate and fear, and gain some emotional maturity.
The world around us is clearly understood as an above/below arrangement with lots of sideshows and distractions for the kiddos. Please consider that the MJ community gains no benefit from the further demonstration of the left/right delusion and neither do you, unless it is part of your agenda. Do you have an agenda Mr. Mike?
If you deny agenda Mr. Mike, that means you are a tool. That means you are filled with whatever your master demands by the media and opinion leaders within your social circle, and you simply spew.
What would change if you considered the report as a political document? What would it mean if the entire event is a distraction, a calculation and political action plan necessitated by the unexpected outcome of the last political cycle? Who benefited from this circus and the continued litigation of the results of the report? What do these questions, and, those questions which logically arise from the answers, do to the programming that runs you Mike? Answer these questions and you will be able to see the shape of coming events.

Daug
Moonwolf_Project
Forum Full Member

Friday, March 29 2019 @ 12:50 PM CDT

'absolutely nothing'? Cohen, Manafort, Flynn, $48million recovered tax. Puhleeze. Not to mention all anyone has seen so far is a 4-page 'summary', whilst McConnell blocks release of the actual report.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/dec/23/robert-mueller-year-of-successes-2018-donald-trump

I'm with this guy;
https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2019/03/28/adam-schiff-house-republicans-resign-sot-trump-ath-vpx.cnn

24. The first testicular guard, the "Cup," was used in Hockey in 1874 and the first helmet was used in 1924. That means it only took 50 years for men to realize that their brain is also important.
MikeRobinson
Forum Full Member

Friday, March 29 2019 @ 08:01 PM CDT

Daug, I expressed my anger, alarm, and resentment – carefully – and I won’t say more.   (Really.)   But “ad hominem” doesn’t belong either.   Saying that someone has “an agenda,” or is “a tool.”   No, no no.   Not right.   Not fair.   You don’t know me.   I don’t know you.   I would never presuppose to tell you who you are, based on what I hear you say.

Yes, I literally feel that we have been swindled out of tens of millions of tax dollars while our most-fundamental judicial systems have been usurped (possibly, illegally ...),   All for (I think ...) “craven political purposes.”

My concern is not only for the present, but (especially) the future.   I am very alarmed at what (I think ...) happened and feel very strongly that it must not be allowed to happen again.   Grand Juries and Special Prosecutors exist to search out crimes that are already credibly thought to have existed – not to search for them.   They are sacred bastions of our system of law.   They must never be employed in the service of politics, as (I think ...) has happened here.
I actually think that Mr. Mueller is, and always intended to be, “a barrister of integrity.”   But sometimes I wonder if the entire judicial system just got pushed by politics into a role that it was not prepared to accept ... probably should not have accepted, but could not refuse.   One wonders.

But I see no end to mischief if what (I think ...) has happened here, is allowed to become unchallenged precedent.   I absolutely think that we must not let this sort of thing become “the new normal.™”   We must ask questions – hard questions, not just “WTF?!?!™”   We need to hold these people’s feet to the fire right now, while there’s still time.   If these people figure out that they can abuse the judicial process and get away with it now, as (I think ...) they did, they will do it again and again and again.   They are politicians and lawyers, after all.

You’re entitled to disagree with me.   If the entire thread is something that you don’t want to see at all, I know that Simon can delete it with my blessings.   But please, do not besmirch me, personally.   That’s ... just not the right thing to do.   I promise to return the favor – I have nothing but respect for you; for all of you.

Thanks for listening.
KCsGROOVE
Forum Full Member

Friday, April 05 2019 @ 02:51 AM CDT

I'm so fed up with this political debate on macjams.
Why don't you put your frustrations into a song, sing it out loud and post it here!
This is a music site!
I come here for the music
KC

every note counts
Moonwolf_Project
Forum Full Member

Sunday, April 07 2019 @ 03:42 PM CDT

Quote by: KCsGROOVE
Why don't you put your frustrations into a song, sing it out loud and post it here!
This is a music site!
KC

The music is here;https://www.macjams.com/music/

This is a forum. People have conversations and arguments, the subjects are wide-ranging. Get over it.

24. The first testicular guard, the "Cup," was used in Hockey in 1874 and the first helmet was used in 1924. That means it only took 50 years for men to realize that their brain is also important.
ted23
Forum Full Member

Monday, April 08 2019 @ 04:48 AM CDT

Quote by: Moonwolf_Project
This is a music site!
KC

The music is here;https://www.macjams.com/music/

This is a forum. People have conversations and arguments, the subjects are wide-ranging. Get over it.

Wide ranging???
That made me giggle. Good one!
MikeRobinson
Forum Full Member

Monday, April 08 2019 @ 10:07 AM CDT

This is a music site!
KC

Fair enough ... but Brace For impact is how-many pages now?   (I don’t know – I never read it.)

Anyhow – a song is on the way, and its title will be, Eat Your Nothingburger and Be Sad.
davajonah
Forum Full Member

Tuesday, April 09 2019 @ 07:34 AM CDT

Fair enough ... but Brace For impact is how-many pages now?   (I don’t know – I never read it.)

Yes you did.

In fact, you made 80 comments in the thread. (I just counted) You were one of its main contributors, despite saying, over and over again that you wouldn't post in it any more. Further, you brought the "Brace for Impact" thread up in a few others too.

Why not be honest?

It's about time I changed this...

magnatone
Forum Full Member

Tuesday, April 09 2019 @ 08:25 AM CDT

Quote by: davajonah

Yes you did.

In fact, you made 80 comments in the thread. (I just counted) You were one of its main contributors, despite saying, over and over again that you wouldn't post in it any more. Further, you brought the "Brace for Impact" thread up in a few others too.

Why not be honest?

!!!

my most recent song: "First Light (solo piano)"