Home Music Articles Forums Blog Chat More...      

add to bookmarks
Prev Topic | Next Topic

Author
Admin
Forum Full Member

Re:LIOLI#5 ENTRIES
Sunday, July 29 2007 @ 12:14 PM CDT

Hi all-

Just checking on this thread now. Please be aware that we do not necessarily see everything going on in the forums -- many threads may escape our attention completely, so even if someone posts 20 times asking the same question, we may not even be aware that something is being asked. I actually did not realize there was an inquiry here until I was contacted by someone through e-mail.

In any event, as to the topic at hand, we are unfortunately running a bit behind on the LIOLI challenges. We had hoped to get the challenge participants posted before Simon left for an extended trip, but unfortunately we were addressing some critical issues that were really do or die, and everything else had to take a back seat. Simone will be logging back on shortly, and we'll get the first LIOLI entries posted, and the second one underway. In the meantime, we encourage and are happy to see some of the other challenges popping up -- the more the merrier, we think. Once we get the first challenge behind us, I think things will be much smoother, and we will not have a significant amount of work to do when each challenge ends (and thus, entrants will be posted immediately at the close of the challenge, and the new challenges will start right away).

Many thanks for your patients, and we hope to have everything rolling very soon.

Sunday, July 29 2007 @ 07:44 PM CDT

Quote by: Admin
...unfortunately we were addressing some critical issues that were really do or die, and everything else had to take a back seat. Simone will be logging back on shortly, and we'll get the first LIOLI entries posted, and the second one underway.

Many thanks for your patients, and we hope to have everything rolling very soon.

Thanks for the heads-up. You guys do a LOT for this site (and, by definition, all of us) and I understand that sometimes some stuff needs to be done RIGHT NOW while other stuff just has to wait. One crisis at a time...

It's great to know LIOLI will be the lively elder brother of a group of great challenges, not just the late grandfather. Thanks, Admin.
Dj French Toast
Forum Full Member

Sunday, July 29 2007 @ 09:39 PM CDT

Nice indeed to know its not been swept under the macjams rug . I thank you for responding as now I can stop obsessively thinking about it : )Hehehe only yolkin .
SmokeyVW
Forum Full Member

Saturday, December 22 2007 @ 09:30 AM CST

Welcome Giovannitti a newcomer to LIOLI:

http://www.macjams.com/song/37860

Giovannitti
Forum Newbie

Saturday, December 22 2007 @ 10:37 AM CST

Quote by: SmokeyVW

Thanks for the heads up...how are you guys posting clickable links to submissions in this forum?

Anyhow, thanks again.
Giovannitti
Forum Newbie

Saturday, December 22 2007 @ 10:49 AM CST

I'm also seeing the desert flute as the mandatory loop to play...I was looking for something to tell me what the mandatory loop would have been...where was it? cause it wasn't in my download
bud
Forum Full Member

Saturday, December 22 2007 @ 12:16 PM CST

Quote by: Giovannitti
Quote by: SmokeyVW

Thanks for the heads up...how are you guys posting clickable links to submissions in this forum?

Anyhow, thanks again.

Click on the button QUOTE button in the upper right and it will show you the code I used to post:

Heads Rock - Tails Funk (LIOLI) by Giovannitti

Copy the code and save it somewhere - then you just have to paste and change the song number and name.

Thanks for playing LIOLI#5 - I'll listen when I get a minute - busy times.

It's better to regret something you have done, than something you haven't done.
Doug Somers
Forum Full Member

Saturday, December 22 2007 @ 10:57 PM CST

I just came across this thread so I'm pretty late getting into the game! Here's my entry I composed for LIOLI from a long while back:

Desert Dance (LIOLI) by Doug Somers

Cheers,
Doug

bud
Forum Full Member

Sunday, December 23 2007 @ 12:10 AM CST

Quote by: Doug Somers
I just came across this thread so I'm pretty late getting into the game! Here's my entry I composed for LIOLI from a long while back:

Desert Dance (LIOLI) by Doug Somers

Cheers,
Doug

I updated the main page. Thanks for posting.

It's better to regret something you have done, than something you haven't done.