Home Music Articles Forums Blog Chat More...      

add to bookmarks
Prev Topic | Next Topic

Author
PrototypeEightyOne
Forum Full Member

Seriuos Emcees Wanted
Friday, October 17 2008 @ 08:14 AM CDT

Im looking for a capable MC that has a love for the music and has a brain. Needs to be able to express views musically and is good with wordplay,cyllables, and metaphors. MCs that can only rhyme a suffix need not apply lol..So If you like original/conceptual tracks let me know if your interested. Im looking for a variety of styles/voices so drop me a line or a link if your interested. Ive got about 3 tracks in the works on here that you can check out to get an idea of what im about and my style.

A Lone Wolf in a Vast Universe.
fambroski
Forum Full Member

Re:Seriuos Emcees Wanted
Friday, October 17 2008 @ 09:35 AM CDT

Are you looking for a voice-over artists for spoken word...?

"If I had an ego, I wouldn't play the guitar..." http://www.michefambro.com
PrototypeEightyOne
Forum Full Member

Friday, October 17 2008 @ 10:07 AM CDT

im looking for the above mentioned. Im not too familiar with spoken word but isnt that more poetry than flow/wordplay/cyllable placement? im looking for the above, in my post. I am open to everything though, so if spoken word is what you do we could work on something. i could try and do a kind of jazzy vibe. i'll check out your stuff and maybe we can get something going.

My main focus is cyllable placemnt/wordplay/flow/intellegence.

fambroski
Forum Full Member

Friday, October 17 2008 @ 10:19 AM CDT

I'm afraid I don't have anything on MJ yet. You'd have to go to my website (www.miche.com), I'm still earning my points joyfully. In terms of just voice quality my latest Cd "Cafe Vignettes" is music and monologues. You can listen to tracks there.

"If I had an ego, I wouldn't play the guitar..." http://www.michefambro.com

PrototypeEightyOne
Forum Full Member

Friday, October 17 2008 @ 10:27 AM CDT

i went to your site and was thoroughly impressed, which leads me to believe your looking to offer your service for a price? Or are you in it for the love of the music and to work with other artists with the same passion? If you are looking to expand your horizons and want to collab with me i'de gladly make the time to work with you. I sent you a message so read through it and get back to me. Thanks

also include your preference in the kind of sounds/vibe you would like to work on. I do dark/emotional well. Lots of strings horns and synths with an emphasis on percussion.

Listen to my tracks on here ( except for destroy the mainstream..which wont be your flavour ;P but war torn and the horror you should be able to respect what i did with them )