Home Music Articles Forums Blog Chat More...      

add to bookmarks
Prev Topic | Next Topic

Author
Loob
Forum Full Member

HOT ROCKER SEEKS VOCALS
Monday, May 28 2012 @ 09:11 AM CDT

Lyrics
I Wanna Be A Cannibal

V1
If I could be a cannibal
I'd get enough to eat
Eating people sandwiches
And pickled people's feet.

V2
If I could be a cannibal
My life would sure be great
Because I'd get new clothes
With every meal I ate.

Chorus:
I WANNA BE A CANNIBAL, A CANNIBAL,
I WANNA BE A CANNIBAL, YES I DO
I WANNA BE A CANNIBAL WITH YOU

V3
If I were be a cannibal
I'd lose a lot of friends
But when I'm feelin' hungry
Who cares how friendship ends?

CHORUS

Bridge:
Baby, don't be afraid
I'm only kiddin' you
I wouldn't eat you up
Unless you asked me to. (Ha ha ha)

V4
If I could be a cannibal
I wouldn't have to work
I'd have my boss for dinner
And make his wife dessert.

CHORUS

© Stanfield Major

PM me if interested!

zzzzzzzzz
Symphony101
Forum Full Member

Re:HOT ROCKER SEEKS VOCALS
Monday, May 28 2012 @ 09:54 AM CDT

Very nice tune, it has kind of a Queen vibe, I hope some cool singer will sign up for this Freddy.
Loob
Forum Full Member

Monday, May 28 2012 @ 10:02 AM CDT

Quote by: Symphony101
Very nice tune, it has kind of a Queen vibe, I hope some cool singer will sign up for this Freddy.

I agree! You might have seen that Don Buck posted this one. He has several good ones on the list looking for additions.

Wonder if Susan would like to sing this one. But she's already grabbed a couple of mine that she wants to sing on. And I think she is really LOVING Maurice's songs. She has done a great job on his song called "Toxic Love/Karma". If you haven't heard her sing on that one you should. She really is a terrific talent and a great gal. I know you've worked with her. Maybe you can nudge her to get those angelic vocals on the classical piece she was singing for you Yves. The one her and Christine started on. She really is an amazing vocalist. I bet she'd do a good job on this one if she had the time. Good singers are in demand.

zzzzzzzzz
Symphony101
Forum Full Member

Monday, May 28 2012 @ 10:22 AM CDT

Quote by: Loob
Quote by: Symphony101

I agree! You might have seen that Don Buck posted this one. He has several good ones on the list looking for additions.

Wonder if Susan would like to sing this one. But she's already grabbed a couple of mine that she wants to sing on. And I think she is really LOVING Maurice's songs. She has done a great job on his song called "Toxic Love/Karma". If you haven't heard her sing on that one you should. She really is a terrific talent and a great gal. I know you've worked with her. Maybe you can nudge her to get those angelic vocals on the classical piece she was singing for you Yves. The one her and Christine started on. She really is an amazing vocalist. I bet she'd do a good job on this one if she had the time. Good singers are in demand.

It's true ! :-) I think Susan is getting quite busy too, it's great for her. I'll nudge her on the classical indeed.
Fire_Angel
Forum Full Member

Monday, May 28 2012 @ 06:57 PM CDT

Who the heck is that on guitar? It's really incredible, if it's meant to be a Brian May impersonation then it's the most successful I've ever heard. Brian May would be horrified and impressed at the same time I think. Not easy to impersonate that distinctive style, and I've never heard it done so well.

As Brian May is by far my favourite guitarist you can colour me impressed just by that. The tune is also brilliant and the lyrics are way out west somewhere...

Ancient Chinese proverb:
The man who does not make mistakes usually does not make anything.
Loob
Forum Full Member

Monday, May 28 2012 @ 08:32 PM CDT

That is Don Buck's track. A collaborator friend. I agree it's very well done. Now we just need someone to sing.

:-)

zzzzzzzzz
sschedra
Forum Full Member

Tuesday, May 29 2012 @ 05:02 PM CDT

I can not listen to this song and not think of Ray Davies and the Kinks. I would sing it in that style. It sounds great by the way!
davisamerica
Forum Full Member

Tuesday, May 29 2012 @ 05:51 PM CDT

Quote by: sschedra
I can not listen to this song and not think of Ray Davies and the Kinks. I would sing it in that style. It sounds great by the way!

...lol ... me too kinks .... god i wish i could sing.

I have finally figured this out but now I have forgotten what to use it for.
Loob
Forum Full Member

Tuesday, May 29 2012 @ 09:01 PM CDT

Quote by: sschedra

Hey have a go at it man. It's wide open to all. I agree. Don has a great song here.

The lyrics are a hoot! Have some fun!

zzzzzzzzz

Loob
Forum Full Member

Friday, July 26 2013 @ 10:49 PM CDT

Title changed to "Madly In Love", and so also the lyrics have changed, but this one has been finished. Turned out well!

Credits:
Project Junkie - vocals
Don Buck - Music

zzzzzzzzz