Home Music Articles Forums Blog Chat More...      

add to bookmarks
Prev Topic | Next Topic

Author
michael2
Forum Full Member

recommend a plug in?
Friday, October 03 2008 @ 10:45 PM CDT

this will probably sound like a dumb question, but here goes:

the kids that work for me gave me a prepaid credit card for my birthday awhile back, it was for $50. apparently if you don't use it within a certain amount of time, the card company starts subtracting money from the total on the card (service charge). i didn't realize that, and now the card is worth $41.16. since i can't spread a payment over 2 cards online, does anyone know of any interesting plug ins that can be had for less than $40? was thinking of the Audio Damage Ratshack Reverb, but if anyone knows of something cool that I don't know about, I'd love your input.

* Post Removed *
Saturday, October 04 2008 @ 04:55 AM CDT

* This message has been removed *
davajonah
Forum Full Member

Re:recommend a plug in?
Saturday, October 04 2008 @ 05:01 AM CDT

I use the AudioDamage DubStation a lot, a very cool plug in. $39, so it's within you budget.

Something wrong! Not letting me put in the link. Here's the URL anyway.

http://www.audiodamage.com/effects/product.php?pid=AD006

It's about time I changed this...
davajonah
Forum Full Member

Saturday, October 04 2008 @ 05:10 AM CDT

Jeez... now it worked! I love this plug in - great for "old skool" dub fx, and much more.

It's about time I changed this...
Tiny_Man_Inside
Forum Full Member

Saturday, October 04 2008 @ 07:48 AM CDT

Quote by: michael2
this will probably sound like a dumb question, but here goes:

the kids that work for me gave me a prepaid credit card for my birthday awhile back, it was for $50. apparently if you don't use it within a certain amount of time, the card company starts subtracting money from the total on the card (service charge). i didn't realize that, and now the card is worth $41.16. since i can't spread a payment over 2 cards online, does anyone know of any interesting plug ins that can be had for less than $40? was thinking of the Audio Damage Ratshack Reverb, but if anyone knows of something cool that I don't know about, I'd love your input.

I'd check out the Stillwell plug-ins. There are some for $39, but they have a pretty excellent reputation for compressors and EQs.

* Post Removed *
Saturday, October 04 2008 @ 07:55 AM CDT

Tiny_Man_Inside
Forum Full Member

Saturday, October 04 2008 @ 11:41 AM CDT

Quote by: JONK
Hi.I forgot this one..Native Instruments has a free Kore Player that comes with I think 300 mb of sounds..It has the engines for Reaktor, Absynth, Massive, Guitar Rig and Kontakt..Then check out the soundpacks that are for the most part $59 dollars..

Be aware however that the free player can not be used as an inser FX,so the Deep Transformations pack,although inticing,is only available for internal processing of the included content..

Might be worth a look see..You again already have one of the best compressors on the market in Logic as well as a bunch of EQ's as well as analogue type delay...It's learning how to use them that will unlock for you their potential...JONK

taylormorgan/jjet, didn't you say "I'm out [of
here"?

* Post Removed *
Saturday, October 04 2008 @ 12:09 PM CDT

michael2
Forum Full Member

Saturday, October 04 2008 @ 12:46 PM CDT

well thanks everyone, i was thinking of the audio damage stuff, but in the time that it took me to make this post, the company already charged up another "non-usage fee," so I think I am just going to take the thing to the plant store and use it today for some plants for our hillside. these cards are ridiculous, I guess i could add money to it, but at that point I may as well just buy something with my card.

* Post Removed *
Saturday, October 04 2008 @ 01:42 PM CDT