Home Music Articles Forums Blog Chat More...      

add to bookmarks
Prev Topic | Next Topic

Author
Bonka
Forum Chatty

The Karate Kid Song
Monday, April 26 2004 @ 04:29 AM CDT

If you enjoy pop rock, moog synth, and 80's references, click below!

Karate KId Song
Written for a friends birthday."
Suzanne
Forum Regular Poster

Re:The Karate Kid Song
Monday, April 26 2004 @ 08:52 AM CDT

I use Netscape and have never been able to stream your songs using the normal MacJams interface. I have to download them. Don't know why, I think yours are the only one this happens to. For some reason a ".mpeg" suffix is added to the file so that it reads "TheKarateKidSong.mp3.mpeg". I have to go in and delete the .mpeg to play the song. Then it works. I can't open in a new tab either, since I get the error "No access allowed."

But I love your music!

morning girl
mood indigo
Forum Junior

Monday, April 26 2004 @ 01:01 PM CDT

I have to tell you, your songs get stuck in my head and I can't get them out! LOL. I burned a CD of your 11 tunes and have been listening to them in my car. They pop into my head at completely random times and just keep replaying themselves. Obviously, you are writing some amazingly catchy stuff. :-)

Bonka
Forum Chatty

Monday, April 26 2004 @ 03:29 PM CDT

Suzanne, I have no idea why that is. It's seems your browser might be to blame, or it's teh site I uplaod my songs too. i hope it's your browser, because I want people to be able to download the songs properly!

Mood Indigo, that is awesome! I'm pretty new to recording and knowing that someone has burned a CD opf my stuff to rock out to is really cool! I'm working on a new song today, very 80'd synth rock, you'll dig it!