Home Music Articles Forums Blog Chat More...      

add to bookmarks
Prev Topic | Next Topic

Author
CIPHER
Forum Full Member

Thank you Simon!
Friday, February 16 2018 @ 07:52 PM CST

For helping me get my account back up and running – with not one but two new tunes.

You Have My Heart
https://www.macjams.com/song/83862

This Is No Time To Die
https://www.macjams.com/song/83863

Long live MJ!

Cipher

KDub
Calchas
Forum Full Member

Re:Thank you Simon!
Wednesday, January 23 2019 @ 07:06 PM CST

See... the admins CAN still be persuaded to help out once in ahile.

"People claim there is no truth, and they assert this as true; they say that man can know nothing, but this is something they think they know; they claim that 'life' takes precedence over thought, and yet this is something they think!" (Frithjof Schuon)
Daugrin
Forum Full Member

Wednesday, January 23 2019 @ 07:22 PM CST

Take that admin haters! Next troll fest please...

Daug
ted23
Forum Full Member

Thursday, January 24 2019 @ 01:42 AM CST

Quote by: Daugrin

Daug

Need a hug?
Daugrin
Forum Full Member

Thursday, January 24 2019 @ 09:07 AM CST

Quote by: ted23

Daug

Need a hug?

Hugs are okay Ted Smile, but the Kumbaya reflex is really a devise used by trolls to mock genuine sentiment. Are you a troll Ted? Or some kinda sock puppet? Their day is done here, you can tell us now about your true nature. We will understand if you have something to share.
But if you don't, and just come here to MJ to run your masters mouth or hate on people who are different than you then you didn't get the news. That day is over. We can't allow that here anymore because we have to have internet traffic to remain viable. Hate is not good for business. Do you know the sarcasm font? If you come out you can probably get away with using that once in a while if you are feeling raw and wish to share that emotion. But rank trolling, not gonna tolerate that from our friends any longer.

Daug
ted23
Forum Full Member

Saturday, January 26 2019 @ 02:25 AM CST

Daug

Need a hug?

Hugs are okay Ted Smile, but the Kumbaya reflex is really a devise used by trolls to mock genuine sentiment. Are you a troll Ted? Or some kinda sock puppet? Their day is done here, you can tell us now about your true nature. We will understand if you have something to share.
But if you don't, and just come here to MJ to run your masters mouth or hate on people who are different than you then you didn't get the news. That day is over. We can't allow that here anymore because we have to have internet traffic to remain viable. Hate is not good for business. Do you know the sarcasm font? If you come out you can probably get away with using that once in a while if you are feeling raw and wish to share that emotion. But rank trolling, not gonna tolerate that from our friends any longer.

Daug

LOL. I’ll take that as a big YES.

Daugrin
Forum Full Member

Saturday, January 26 2019 @ 09:08 AM CST

Daug

Need a hug?

Daug

LOL. I’ll take that as a big YES.

When you change puppets do you wash your hands in between? Of just rough it? Maybe some of those latex gloves?

Daug

VicDiesel
Forum Full Member

Saturday, January 26 2019 @ 04:16 PM CST

Hugs are okay Ted Smile, but the Kumbaya reflex is really a devise used by trolls to mock genuine sentiment. Are you a troll Ted? Or some kinda sock puppet?

It's amazing how much time you spent obsessing over what other people are doing and thinking.

Victor.

-- My CD.
magnatone
Forum Full Member

Sunday, January 27 2019 @ 11:12 AM CST

The meme for the certain sign of mental illness is to continue doing the same behavior over and over and expecting different results at the completion of a cycle, no?
Daug

My friend why do you insist on frequenting MJs to spout the party line?
Daug

my most recent song: "First Light (solo piano)"

Calchas
Forum Full Member

Monday, January 28 2019 @ 05:17 PM CST

As usual, the Daug has spoken simple truth to cultural arrogance and has hit a nerve.

Thanks Daug, for being truthful and unrelentingly so.

You inspire me...

"People claim there is no truth, and they assert this as true; they say that man can know nothing, but this is something they think they know; they claim that 'life' takes precedence over thought, and yet this is something they think!" (Frithjof Schuon)