Home Music Articles Forums Blog Chat More...      

add to bookmarks
Prev Topic | Next Topic

Author
J.A.Stewart
Forum Full Member

17 Years Ago Today
Monday, September 10 2018 @ 11:43 PM CDT

9/11

This is one of the pieces I wrote about that atrocious day...

OPEN SEASON

MY LATEST: A demo version of my Work-In-Progress DAILY GRIND
SmokeyVW
Forum Full Member

Re:17 Years Ago Today
Tuesday, September 11 2018 @ 06:24 AM CDT

also this, Glimmer
MikeRobinson
Forum Full Member

Tuesday, September 11 2018 @ 12:52 PM CDT

And to this day they still officially blame the into-their-footprint collapse of three buildings on airplanes and kerosene.   The greatest act of mass-murder ever conceived, and no one seems the slightest bit interested in solving the crime.
VicDiesel
Forum Full Member

Tuesday, September 11 2018 @ 03:07 PM CDT

Quote by: MikeRobinson
And to this day they still officially blame the into-their-footprint collapse of three buildings on airplanes and kerosene.   The greatest act of mass-murder ever conceived, and no one seems the slightest bit interested in solving the crime.

Bullshit. That building collapsed around 5:30. Five hours before that here is how the building was described:

Around 1230 Deputy Director of the OEM, Richard Rotanz has to make an assessment on the damage to WTC 7. On the exterior he sees the upper 10-15 floors of Tower 7 on fire. "The skin of the building or the outside skirt of the building was taken out,¿ he says. "You see columns gone. You see floors damaged and you see heavy black smoke and fire."

He then enters the WTC 7. "At the time the building wasn't safe but we had to make an assessment, just the same, and we didn't spend that long. You could hear the building creak above us, you could hear things fall, you could hear the fire burning. You could see columns just hanging from the upper floors, gaping holes in the floors up above us.

"There was an elevator car that was blown out of the shaft and it was down the hall. This is the massive impact of Tower 1 onto Tower 7."

In other words bad structural damage and fires that were allowed to burn for another 5 hours because the fire fighters did not have enough capacity. Sounds like enough explanation to me.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/programmes/conspiracy_files/7437516.stm

Victor.

PS you're cheapening this tragedy by your anti-government ranting.

-- My CD.

MikeRobinson
Forum Full Member

Tuesday, September 11 2018 @ 06:26 PM CDT

I do not mean to “cheapen” anything and do not feel that I am in any way doing so.   The virtue of the official explanation is that it is perhaps “barely conceivable.”   What my personal assessment of the situation compels me (and, others like me) to confront ... is not.   I cannot conceive that human beings could be capable of anything that is so-vastly more pure-evil, let alone that they must have labored on it for many months while passing by in the streets and in the hallways the innocent people that they intended to murder in cold blood.   But no, I do not wish to hijack a thread on a national day of mourning.

However, the thought that this diabolical crime remains both unsolved and un-pursued makes mourning much more painful, for people who feel as I do.

And, as I discuss in my other thread, 17 years later a group of New York attorneys are beginning to force the judicial process to finally be carried out with regard to (at least) 2,977 counts of “murder in the First Degree,” a Federal Crime having no statute of limitations.