Home Music Articles Forums Blog Chat More...      

add to bookmarks
Prev Topic | Next Topic

Author
Bonka
Forum Chatty

Bonka's New Tunes !
Tuesday, August 10 2004 @ 04:02 PM CDT

I was gone for a while, but I'm back. I have put up two new songs to get back into the groove. Both are *live* versions of two of my more popular songs, Karate Kid Song and Grin Again.

Karate Kid Song LIVE
Grin Again LIVE

Also, I just found out Spymac is finally letting people vote on the "best Garageband" contest. I submitted my first song Cyber Girl(yes, the contest was in Feb!!) I'd love your support.

SPYMAC CONTEST <- Click here to vote.

You need to be logged in to see the "vote" option.

Hope everyone enjoys the new songs!

Bonka
mcsweb
Forum Full Member

Re:Bonka's New Tunes !
Tuesday, August 10 2004 @ 05:54 PM CDT

I've heard your stuff and commented on it. You've got a real nice, modernized, Beach Boys sound. One thing I do is check to see who's commented on my songs, and then go listen to/comment/rate their songs, because they at least took some time out to do that for me. You might want to get out there and start providing a lot of feedback, and you'll see your songs get rated, even after they've gone off the New Songs list or the Weekly Picks. I'll have to check out the SPYMAC contest too. Thanks for the heads up.
Bonka
Forum Chatty

Tuesday, August 10 2004 @ 06:21 PM CDT

Quote by: Troy
Gotta tell ya Bonka, these are great songs . . . but the studio versions were better.

Write some new ones!

These versions aren't meant to replace the originals, Troy. These are just fun *live* versions. Go out and get Beach Boys Party, you'll see what I'm emulating.

As for new songs...stay tuned!

Mcboy
Forum Full Member

Wednesday, August 11 2004 @ 07:14 AM CDT

i truly dig the acoustic versions with the handclaps and energy.....u r the beachboys.....hehhehh...u have my vote at macidol.......

I live for music.......