Home Music Articles Forums Blog Chat More...      

add to bookmarks
Prev Topic | Next Topic

Author

Virtual Garage Last Show
Wednesday, August 23 2006 @ 12:10 AM CDT

Virtual Garage and Peter Greenstone

Blaine Transue ended his long running "Virtual Garage" show on Tuesday, August 22, 2006 with special guest Peter Greenstone.

Here is the Two hour show in its entirety (please allow it some time to buffer):

Virtual Garage Last Show

Virtual Garage Last Show Chat Transcript PDF
Mystified
Forum Full Member

Re:Virtual Garage Last Show
Wednesday, August 23 2006 @ 12:46 AM CDT

You're awesome, Alimar!
Thanks for this Smile

What a great last show. It was nice to enjoy the 'reunion' of MJ peoples in the chat.
Blaine -- terrific show. Thank you for the party !
Peter -- what a class act to end the VG (for now) with. Thank you.

Kudos!
jiguma
Forum Full Member

Wednesday, August 23 2006 @ 12:58 AM CDT

Thanks Al!!!!!
Neil Cool
Nolan
Forum Full Member

Wednesday, August 23 2006 @ 01:51 AM CDT

I thoroughly enjoyed the whole thing!

Wednesday, August 23 2006 @ 08:15 AM CDT

This was completely fantastic. PG, Blaine, the callers and chatters were superb. Very entertaining and enjoyable. "Stars on my ceiling" gave me chills. A little surprised that I got a lump in my throat when ledeb was on the phone at the end. Glad I wasn't the only one having those feelings. Thank you.
TEXASFEEL
Forum Full Member

Wednesday, August 23 2006 @ 08:27 AM CDT

Great show! thanks Alimar... a definite download.
btransue
Forum Full Member

Wednesday, August 23 2006 @ 01:24 PM CDT

Big Grin

Thank you All! The opportunity to meet and work with all the artists here at MacJams has been an incredible experience for me. Last night was a very special evening for me, although I have to say, it wasn't easy keeping it all together, a very emotional evening and show to bring down the door on the garage. I want to thank every one of you who have so graciously allowed me to be part of your community, adn who have contributed so much to the "New World Order" of music. You are all part of something that will go down in history as a defining moment in time for the music industry, and it's something you should all be very proud to be part of. There are few opportunites in life to actually be a part of such a global phenomenon...and you, "are" the pioneers on a new musical frontier. I wish each and every one of you great success in your aspirations and careers, and thank you all again for letting me be some small part of it all.

I want to especially thank those artists who made the trip out here to perform live in the Garage, having you do that for "me" is an honor beyond description!

Thank you Peter Greenstone...who is at this moment in route back to Texas, for making the trip out to be on the show. Last nights live performance by Peter was nothing short of spectacular. If you didn't have the opportunity to listen live, you owe it to yourself to download this show. Peter is a musician's musician...and 100% real! You, my friend, are what artists everywhere dream of being, an inspiration to us all, and represent the true essence of what Virtual Garage and Independent music is all about. Thank you Peter!

And thank you all...once again, for helping me to accomplish something that will forever change and guide my future.

My very best regards,

Blaine Transue
Scorpjammer
Forum Full Member

Wednesday, August 23 2006 @ 11:54 PM CDT

Thanks for the great post, Al. It was great listening to your show with Blaine. You are a pillar of the MacJams community. Thanks for sharing your music and recording wisdom with those of us who called upon you for advice.

Peter, fantastic show Tuesday night. What was so cool was to see how many Macjammers that logged on for the show. What a great chat room experience too, in spite of the sporatic server overloads. That was to be expected and I didn't mind it. The iTunes VG link came through loud and clear.

Blaine, what can I say. You made my wildest music dreams come true. I never expected your e-mail that asked my permission to play my tunes. For that, I am so grateful.

Listening to your shows and podcasts over these past 18 months has been awesome. I can't believe that VG will no longer be auto-downloading onto my iTunes. *sigh*

How you put the shows together is still a mystery to me. I'm sure it was all-consuming, listening then putting together the shows week in and out.

I hope your show leads to bigger and better things for you.

Keep us posted and good luck in all that you do.

You're the best, man!

Sincerely.

Scorp

Cool
Peter Greenstone
Forum Full Member

Thursday, August 24 2006 @ 01:12 AM CDT

I just got home from the airport and really need to go to bed, but first let me just say THANK YOU ALL for tuning in last night. Thank you, Blaine, for everything you have done for us all and for giving me such a wonderful opportunity to perfrom live on the show. I had a great time doing it.

Like everyone else I am sad to see the show come to an end. But I know never to say never and that there may be a time when once again the Virtual Garage door will roll open again.

For now, Blaine, best of luck to you in your new business. Don't be a stranger.

Oh, and thank you, Alimar, for saving the chat and recording the show.

Sooooo sleepy.

Sil-VER
Forum Regular Poster

Thursday, August 24 2006 @ 01:47 AM CDT

Quote by: Alimar
Virtual Garage and Peter Greenstone

Blaine Transue ended his long running "Virtual Garage" show on Tuesday, August 22, 2006 with special guest Peter Greenstone.

Here is the Two hour show in its entirety (please allow it some time to buffer):

Virtual Garage Last Show

Virtual Garage Last Show Chat Transcript PDF

Fantastic Idea! Idea

You are the best Al!
Peter Rules!
Grazie
Silver