Home Music Articles Forums Blog Chat More...      

add to bookmarks
Prev Topic | Next Topic

Author
Magritte
Forum Full Member

Rumors of my death...
Wednesday, October 17 2007 @ 09:33 PM CDT

...have been only slightly exaggerated.

Thank you to those of you who have sent notes wondering if you'd seen the last of me here. To those of you who weren't wondering, I didn't leave on account of a forum post or anything; I haven't actually left. I've been balancing (chronic) health issues with a very challenging new job, and I'm getting married a week from Saturday.

So, a bit overwhelmed at the moment! MacJams has slipped into the background a little, although the other night we practiced our wedding dance to many MJ tangos. I know I owe some of you some listens and comments and I'm sorry I haven't gotten around to that yet. Like I keep telling everyone, "I'll talk to you in November!"

If I really am still alive then.

*hugs*
Axgrinder
Forum Full Member

Re:Rumors of my death
Wednesday, October 17 2007 @ 09:47 PM CDT

Quote by: Magritte

Thank you to those of you who have sent notes wondering if you'd seen the last of me here. To those of you who weren't wondering, I didn't leave on account of a forum post or anything; I haven't actually left. I've been balancing (chronic) health issues with a very challenging new job, and I'm getting married a week from Saturday.

So, a bit overwhelmed at the moment! MacJams has slipped into the background a little, although the other night we practiced our wedding dance to many MJ tangos. I know I owe some of you some listens and comments and I'm sorry I haven't gotten around to that yet. Like I keep telling everyone, "I'll talk to you in November!"

*hugs*

You don't owe me a thing! I'm just glad your alright and I pray for your recovery. Wishing you and yours a wonderful wedding and a long and happy marriage! Congratulations Magritte.

Hugs back,

Ax

*Soon to be updated* {I'm here for the "M-U-S-I-C" not the "F-O-R-U-M"} With all this great music, how does one score'um? funny animated gif
guitapick
Forum Full Member

Wednesday, October 17 2007 @ 09:54 PM CDT

Well...I HAVE missed you...but I'm happy for you and your upcoming wedding. I got married late in life. Celebrated an anniversary on the 14th of this month. It's been good...

I live between the notes

CDBaby "Above the Surface" iTunes Store

Jim Bouchard
Forum Full Member

Wednesday, October 17 2007 @ 09:55 PM CDT

Are you sure you just haven't had too much olives and honey?
Hope you feel better soon and have a great time at your wedding!

Thursday, October 18 2007 @ 08:14 AM CDT

Real life issues must always be taken care of; and dealing with chronic health issues PLUS a heavy-duty new job are enough for anyone NOT getting married in a week!

Hope all turns well for your health, the job falls into the right kind of groove and you have the kind of wedding that'll be a secret smile when you're ninety. Will look forward to your return when you're ready... we'll have a Tiny Tin Penguin Parade down MacJams Main Street!
Feter
Forum Full Member

Thursday, October 18 2007 @ 12:43 PM CDT

Quote by: Magritte

*hugs*

good to know ..

Bright Blessings !
feter !

«Blues is easy to play, but not to feel » (Jimi Hendrix)
MissChaos
Forum Full Member

Thursday, October 18 2007 @ 04:45 PM CDT

I understand. I'm in the same boat.

Best wishes for health. Best wishes for a perfect wedding. Best wishes for easement into your challenging new job!

And don't forget to post your wedding pics here. Wink

Ciao!
MissC

[insert something witty here]

Magritte
Forum Full Member

Friday, October 19 2007 @ 08:08 PM CDT

Thank you all so much for the kind wishes. It has meant a great deal to me -- more than you know. I feel very lucky to be here at MacJams with all of you.

Cupcakes all around! (No, really, they're SERIOUSLY good cupcakes.)