Home Music Articles Forums Blog Chat More...      

add to bookmarks
Prev Topic | Next Topic

Author
MannequinRaces
Forum Full Member

Pro Tools 9
Sunday, December 26 2010 @ 12:07 AM CST

This is interesting... Pro Tools 9 now has an open architecture so you can use whatever hardware interface you want. That's going to open up the door for a lot of people. Just thought some of you might be interested in this!

More info here.
Meta4
Forum Regular Poster

Re:Pro Tools 9
Sunday, December 26 2010 @ 02:25 AM CST

Pro Tools 9 is grrrreeeat! they also included delay compensation in this version too, no need for HD for the average consumer anymore!

~Peace~Love~Music
Meta4
Forum Regular Poster

Sunday, December 26 2010 @ 02:25 AM CST

Pro Tools 9 is grrrreeeat! they also included delay compensation in this version too, no need for HD for the average consumer anymore!

~Peace~Love~Music
BigSkyRumble
Forum Full Member

Sunday, December 26 2010 @ 09:46 AM CST

DP seems to do everything PT does (including run on PT hardware) and then some (midi stuff), has had delay compensation for years, will exchange files with PT and Logic via OMF (something that doesn't always work PT-Logic) and isn't owned by Avid, so if you're considering PT, do take a look at DP (Digital Performer).

24. The first testicular guard, the "Cup," was used in Hockey in 1874 and the first helmet was used in 1924. That means it only took 50 years for men to realize that their brain is also important.

MannequinRaces
Forum Full Member

Sunday, December 26 2010 @ 06:11 PM CST

Pro Tools can kiss my ass. I'm extremely happy with Reason 5/Record1.5 and Logic Express 9. I just thought that people who were turned off by PT in the past by being locked in to using their hardware may now rejoice!