Home Music Articles Forums Blog Chat More...      

add to bookmarks
Prev Topic | Next Topic

Author
Aemyn
Forum Full Member

Slow internet speeds
Monday, January 10 2011 @ 03:40 AM CST

The way I see it, the amount of potential listeners of my songs is crippled by my inability to listen to other's songs effortlessly due to painfully slow internet.

(That's not to say that -my- music isn't, quite often, experimental garbage Big Grin)

I'm sure there are plenty of users (at least one?) in this eCommunity who make great music but cant gain listeners due to not being able to repay the favour. Although, I imagine all one would have to do is comment songs without listening to them, giving false critism, but that's not the point.

Aside from spending 15 minutes loading a song, their only outreach is to go to the forums/chatroom and -ask-/suggest for people to listen to them, although i havent seen any forum posts of the liking.

So... who here has slow internet?
If you do, post some song links here that you'd like people to listen to, maybe they will.

I bet there will be some great stuff hidden somewhere...

.aemyn.
tokai
Forum Full Member

Re:Slow internet speeds
Monday, January 10 2011 @ 04:11 AM CST

Mate.

If you can upload 84 tunes painfully slowly, how bout you download 84 tunes, you can do it when you go to bed. Next day you can listen to them?

Born to be mild
Aemyn
Forum Full Member

Monday, January 10 2011 @ 04:38 AM CST

Yeah, i've thought of that, and i think i'll do that eventually...

Loob
Forum Full Member

Monday, January 10 2011 @ 08:22 AM CST

Quote by: tokai
Mate.

If you can upload 84 tunes painfully slowly, how bout you download 84 tunes, you can do it when you go to bed. Next day you can listen to them?

Man talk about getting right to the point!

zzzzzzzzz