Home Music Articles Forums Blog Chat More...      

add to bookmarks
Prev Topic | Next Topic

Author
taylormorgan
Forum Full Member

Stutter edit Finally
Thursday, January 13 2011 @ 04:05 PM CST

After a few years of waiting for BT to sart releasing some of his software Izotope has taken what He had and are releasing it...OH MY.... http://www.izotope.com/products/audio/stutteredit/index.asp ..T

* Post Removed *
Thursday, January 13 2011 @ 04:20 PM CST

* This message has been removed *
dimm witness
Forum Full Member

Re:Stutter edit Finally
Thursday, January 13 2011 @ 04:24 PM CST

when we got computers in the prod studios we meticulously sliced and diced to make stutter effects in radio commercials! with cool edit pro it wasn't too hard, just copy paste stuff.

interesting effect suite I'll check it out -- thanks for posting ;-)

Eddie
perceptualvortex
Forum Full Member

Thursday, January 13 2011 @ 05:37 PM CST

Stutter Edit looks awesome. I've been enjoying that craziness in BTs tunes for years. This module is the first thing I've seen that really makes me want to buy and learn to use Logic (or another host that Stutter Edit supports).

Funny, I just came here from the izotope site where I was checking out the samples and saw this post...
Ed Hannifin
Forum Full Member

Thursday, January 13 2011 @ 06:00 PM CST

I just saw this in my email and I thought to myself, "I'll bet Taylor's already got this posted at MacJams."

What do I win?

"We have to remember...when it's surrender that's called for, it's not surrender of your brains. It's surrender of your ego. It's a different thing." --Bruce Cockburn
michaeljayklein
Forum Full Member

Thursday, January 13 2011 @ 06:52 PM CST

Ed, congratulations! You have just won the Broy-Hill™ dining room set, a year's supply of Turtle Wax©, a matching set of Samsonite™ luggage and an all-expense paid trip to Cancun, where you and a guest will be spending two weeks at the beautiful Hotel Costa Plente!

A sandwich walks into a bar. The barman says "Sorry we don't serve food in here."
Ed Hannifin
Forum Full Member

Friday, January 14 2011 @ 06:22 AM CST

Quote by: michaeljayklein
Ed, congratulations! You have just won the Broy-Hill™ dining room set, a year's supply of Turtle Wax©, a matching set of Samsonite™ luggage and an all-expense paid trip to Cancun, where you and a guest will be spending two weeks at the beautiful Hotel Costa Plente!

Oh man, and it's started ARRIVING ALREADY!

Just sitting here waxing the Broyhill stuff with the Turtle wax... Gonna wax the Samsonite luggage next...

"We have to remember...when it's surrender that's called for, it's not surrender of your brains. It's surrender of your ego. It's a different thing." --Bruce Cockburn

Aemyn
Forum Full Member

Friday, January 14 2011 @ 07:23 AM CST

Here's my test track using the software:
http://www.macjams.com/song/65867

.aemyn.