Home Music Articles Forums Blog Chat More...      

add to bookmarks
Prev Topic | Next Topic

Author
AllenDean
Forum Chatty

Skin of Saints
Sunday, June 16 2013 @ 02:19 PM CDT

Hello, and happy Father's Day to all you daddys...
I am Allen Dean. I have been a member of this fine website since 2007. While i admit, i have not been active recently, i have a great reason!
Since early 2012, i have placed much of my time and energy in my new live original music Project, Skin of Saints.
We are currently recording a full length CD of straight ahead hard rock original music! We have been playing around northern California, and my hope today, is that you will take a moment to visit pur Reverbnation, Twitter, and Facebook sites, and show some love, support, and LIKE, Friend, and FAN us!!
www.reverbnation.com/SkinofSaints
Here you can find not only demoed and promotional material, but live audio as well as links to all of our live youtube videos!
www.facebook.com/SkinOfSaints
Here you can find all the latest news, as well as upcoming shows, if you are in the sacramento area, or outlying bouroughs!
#skinofsaints
Our twitter feed, which, i admit, i kind of suck at keeping on top of, but i do post photos from our rehearsal and recording sessions as well as current news!
Thank you in advance, for all the love and support this site has shown me in the past 6 years, and for your continued support and inspiration!
RAD
egobandit
Forum Full Member

Re:Skin of Saints
Monday, June 17 2013 @ 06:21 AM CDT

Cool band I checked out your reverb nation, sorry dont have facebook or twitter but I did like you on my google account!

TobinMueller
Forum Full Member

Re:Skin of Saints
Monday, June 17 2013 @ 09:14 AM CDT

Congrats, Allen! Your perseverance has paid off! Hope you can share a track here!