Home Music Articles Forums Blog Chat More...      

add to bookmarks
Prev Topic | Next Topic

Author
Dadai.2
Forum Full Member

15 years ago
Wednesday, June 12 2019 @ 06:29 PM CDT

... on June 4th I signed up on MacJams. Thankful for all the years of good music by so many, also for good friendships established; and still glad to be here despite my lack of new songs.
Funny how MJ’s become an old folks home of sorts, but hey... A lot of great music continues to be posted by the talented faithful.
Cheers...
Daugrin
Forum Full Member

Re:15 years ago
Wednesday, June 12 2019 @ 09:42 PM CDT

Quote by: Dadai.2
... on June 4th I signed up on MacJams. Thankful for all the years of good music by so many, also for good friendships established; and still glad to be here despite my lack of new songs.
Funny how MJ’s become an old folks home of sorts, but hey... A lot of great music continues to be posted by the talented faithful.
Cheers...

Congratulations Jack! You are an official old-timer. You qualify for the discount. Considering how the place has changed over the years and more important what we all went through to get where we are here, I would like to thank you for hanging out with us. MJs is a better place because of your involvement in the community.

Daug
DeputyDoofy
Forum Full Member

Thursday, June 13 2019 @ 08:13 PM CDT

Cheers...

Big Grin

Dadai.2
Forum Full Member

Thursday, June 13 2019 @ 08:50 PM CDT

Quote by: DeputyDoofy
Cheers...

Big Grin

The official Deputy, some say Mayor, of MacJams he is. Don’t run afoul of him. He rules. Just ask Simon...

bronco
Forum Full Member

Friday, June 14 2019 @ 10:38 PM CDT

I consider you a friend Jack. Glad you are still alive and around the old jam.