Home Music Articles Forums Blog Chat More...      

add to bookmarks
Prev Topic | Next Topic

Author
Joanna
Forum Full Member

Re:15 years ago
Thursday, June 20 2019 @ 07:47 AM CDT

Quote by: Dadai.2
... on June 4th I signed up on MacJams. Thankful for all the years of good music by so many, also for good friendships established; and still glad to be here despite my lack of new songs.
Funny how MJ’s become an old folks home of sorts, but hey... A lot of great music continues to be posted by the talented faithful.
Cheers...

Hey old-timer! A youngster like me (ahem) can only be in awe of your lengthy stay here. Big kiss to you, Jack, from a fan.
Joanna
Forum Full Member

Thursday, June 20 2019 @ 07:47 AM CDT

... on June 4th I signed up on MacJams. Thankful for all the years of good music by so many, also for good friendships established; and still glad to be here despite my lack of new songs.
Funny how MJ’s become an old folks home of sorts, but hey... A lot of great music continues to be posted by the talented faithful.
Cheers...

Hey old-timer! A youngster like me (ahem) can only be in awe of your lengthy stay here. Big kiss to you, Jack, from a fan.
Roxylee
Forum Full Member

Thursday, June 20 2019 @ 03:00 PM CDT

Hi, my friend. It’s been 13.5 years for me, and it haven’t posted anything for ages. My old iMac is basically obsolete and so sloooooooow. I’m on my iPad mini 4 and wish it would actually let me hear MJ songs. Questions would a Focusrite Scarlett interface work w the iPad? I’m so out of the loop. (Pun intended).

I love this place!
Dadai.2
Forum Full Member

Thursday, June 20 2019 @ 06:29 PM CDT

So many gracious friends. Thanks all for your kind words.
awigze
Forum Full Member

Thursday, June 20 2019 @ 07:36 PM CDT

Thanks Jack for your talents and always being encouraging to me and to everyone here at MAcjams.

Music is the master link in the chain of the tribes of mankind! -SloParts
and so it goes...
J.A.Stewart
Forum Full Member

Friday, June 21 2019 @ 10:01 AM CDT

Quote by: Roxylee
Hi, my friend. It’s been 13.5 years for me, and it haven’t posted anything for ages. My old iMac is basically obsolete and so sloooooooow. I’m on my iPad mini 4 and wish it would actually let me hear MJ songs. Questions would a Focusrite Scarlett interface work w the iPad? I’m so out of the loop. (Pun intended).

Hey, Roxy... download the Puffin browser onto your iPad and you'll be able to listen to the tunes here. Wink

MY LATEST: A demo version of my Work-In-Progress DAILY GRIND
J.A.Stewart
Forum Full Member

Friday, June 21 2019 @ 10:12 AM CDT

... Funny how MJ’s become an old folks home of sorts, but hey... A lot of great music continues to be posted by the talented faithful.
Cheers...

Congratulations, Jack. There's only warm milk and cookies for us old-timers in the V.I.P. Lounge. So slip into your MacJammies, sit back and relax and enjoy the show. Wink

MY LATEST: A demo version of my Work-In-Progress DAILY GRIND

bloosman1
Forum Regular Poster

Saturday, June 29 2019 @ 02:45 AM CDT

July 20, 2004-Present day. Still pickin. Still kickin'.