Home Music Articles Forums Blog Chat More...      

add to bookmarks
Prev Topic | Next Topic

Author

Re:AngrySiteKeeps Getting Worse
Monday, September 20 2004 @ 07:13 AM CDT

Hello Jordan,

I see your post as a cry for attention and help. Since you probably didn't get enough of it from bombing songs. Trust me when I say your life will get better if you can make it through those horrific teen years. Sometimes, it seems as if the whole world is against you. Maybe they are. But, if you've got the guts to forge ahead anyway, you might just become something besides a social cancer. You're probably just trying to find yourself and discover where you belong in this crazy world. And it doesn't help when people say be patient. So my suggestion is this. Go away for a while. Come back when you've got your head out of your own ass. And lastly, the best chicks dig guys with the potential to have a positive influence on the planet, and a positive attitude. Good luck.
packosmokes
Forum Full Member

Monday, September 20 2004 @ 07:47 AM CDT

Actually, I'm not offended at all and am quite happy. I mean seriously, if you don't give a damn about this site and the musicians who love to utilize it for collaboration, community, exposure and feedback.... what the hell are you doing here? And if you want to find alot of terribly boring music, consult your local music store's shelf.

Besides, online temper tantrums are much easier to listen to. Razz
MissChaos
Forum Full Member

Monday, September 20 2004 @ 10:02 AM CDT

Whoa guys--before you start slinging insults, please consider the AGE of these users. Some of us have our own children who are older than these users. Please just let them "leave" peacefully-- If this forum is anything like some others I'm part of, I guarantee they'll be lurking around. Good luck to you all.

[insert something witty here]

Monday, September 20 2004 @ 12:01 PM CDT

Considering the age of these users prompted my response. I'm not slinging insults. Just telling it like it is. I sincerely hope they are lurking around. And if they don't get any guidance or discipline from home, I'll be paying for their 3 squares a day soon. Here's hoping they get through the angst of being a product of their society and environment. And maybe, just maybe, they can channel that negative energy into becoming the next great rock band. I hope so. But, I doubt it. Too quick to bail on a good thing. Oh...and kids...clearasil is for acne...not snorting or smoking.
fosod
Forum Full Member

Monday, September 20 2004 @ 01:53 PM CDT

Eh... I wouldn't let him off the hook based on age. Needs a good spanking. Us young guys like a good spanking.

;-)
dchapman
Forum Full Member

Monday, September 20 2004 @ 02:01 PM CDT

HAHAHA

I agree with FOSOD. I grew up with spankings, as did most people my age. I don't think that kids get enough spankings anymore.

Check out my Latest Instrumental: Waiting for the Other
TrashCan Alley
Forum Newbie

Monday, September 20 2004 @ 02:24 PM CDT

HELLS YEAH *censored*ES!!! WOOOO HOOOO!! YEEE HAAAWWW!! You know us all too well. Lost and confused in this "crazy world". We just cant seem to find a place for our worthless selves. LIFE IS PAAAAAIN. WERE ALL GOTH AN' STUFF! Laughing Out Loud Just to let ya know, this is the exact reaction that we were hoping to get. We know how "hardcore" you guys are about macjams. Anyway, if you know that we are a bunch of idiotic high schoolers then why do you care so much about our opinions? WHY ARENT YOU LAUGHING YET!? The only way to get back at us is to ignore us. Trust us, itll work. There was some crazy guy yesterday from here who goes by the name of brambles@mac.com. Brambles, if youre reading we just wanna say that we love you. Anyway, he took our little comment a wee bit too seriously. HE HACKED MY INTO MY COMPUTED, STOLE ALL OF MY FILES BURNED OUR CROPS AND DELIVERED A PLAGUE ONTO OUR HOUSES!! WE LOVE YOU BRAMBLES!! And you guys were SOOO off on the whole "spanking" thing. We get plenty of that from our carzy neighbor Mr. Teepuddles. Oh and PAULY G ROX OUR SOX OFF!! And with that, we bid u adue.Oh and yea i lied aboot that being the last comment.THIS is the last one i SWEAR. Wink Say more stuff.We need practice to get our reading above a second grade level.WHO FARTED IN HERE, I WANNA KNOW!!! (inside joke)

Monday, September 20 2004 @ 04:15 PM CDT

Aw comon'. Have the nads to post a song or two. Let's hear what your generation is into. Who knows? Maybe you can teach us old dawgs some new tricks. So, ya got it? The guantlet has been thrown. I challenge you to rock MacJams the way you think it should. Instead of whining about it...help make it a better place. Upload a song and I'll give it an honest opinion, suggestion, and comment. Loops, recorded instruments, spoons, anything that expresses yourself. Ballz in your court sparky...
SmartAss
Forum Junior

Monday, September 20 2004 @ 04:25 PM CDT

gosh... so angry... so pointed... balloon knots.

TrashCan Alley
Forum Newbie

Monday, September 20 2004 @ 04:34 PM CDT

Like I said before we did have songs and they were under Trashcan Alley but i deleted them because we didnt like the site anymore.I would have posted another one called Hardcore Brokaw but SOMEONE(brambles@mac.com)got too whiny and insulting so we decided not to.Not to mention we THINK loops are annoying.So if you want our song titles they were accident and spazz out.