Home Music Articles Forums Blog Chat More...      

add to bookmarks
Prev Topic | Next Topic

Author
Loob
Forum Full Member

Re:AngrySiteKeeps Getting Worse
Saturday, February 19 2011 @ 11:27 AM CST

Quote by: ectoplasm
Quote by: CandyandPolice
Im reaaaallly startin to get pissed cuz alotta people on this site dont really have talent.All they do is sit around, put some stupid loops together and then they think they have some kinda masterpiece.Not to mention its always the same people who vote for each other and have songs in the genre of "Open Collaboration" or something stupid like that.Hey, look, im making a song by pencil tooling stuff in.There is a very small minority left that actually RECORDS THEMSELVES.Its just so angering that all these people think they have talent but really they just dont have a life.So, to wrap it up, THIS SITE AND ITS LOOP SONGS SUCKS.However, if it wasnt for garageband, we would not have a drum track or be able to record it so thank you people of GarageBand and the people who actually WORKED to come up with and PLAY them.THEY are the ones with talent, not you.

go fuck yourself, punk.

Wonder where he stands on the totem pole.... I wouldn't have said it quite like you did, but you nailed the sentiment. Hehehehe

zzzzzzzzz
composerclark
Forum Full Member

Saturday, February 19 2011 @ 02:56 PM CST

Quote by: composerclark
Quote by: deputydoofy
Yay - this thread again.

Well, Eric Clapton's solo on "While My Guitar Gently Weeps" is pretty good, to be sure, but I'm not sure it kicks ass as much as that Hawiian Uekulele player's version of the same tune, you know, the guy whose video everyone's been talking about? Anyway, Global Warming wouldn't be happening if it weren't for loops, and that's a fact. Also, the voting system should really be overhauled, and pronto, although really, it's pretty good the way it is, so never mind.

Man, it makes me ANGRY to read stuff like that! That Hawaiian ukelele virtuoso is Jake Shimabukuro, FYI. Also, you will notice that he uses loops left, right, and centre (but not necessarily in that order) if you watch the video at 1/16th speed and have had a few tumblers-full of single malt Scotch.

I'm angrier than a clam in spam right now!!!

mvh9591
Forum Full Member

Saturday, February 19 2011 @ 07:09 PM CST

There are a lot of musicians here at MJ's making music "without" loops. That being said - Just listen to almost any radio station and you hear loops being used. I for one use loops - not for everything - I can play keyboards and guitar and drums - Do you suppose if I happen to use a loop in a song this makes me "less" a musician? I don't think so. I believe before you start shouting negatively you should at the very least be able to do better. I personally enjoy "all" types and genres of music including "loop" based.

My thoughts,

mvh : )
fasteddie
Forum Full Member

Location: I just live here cause the skiing's so great, Utah United States

Sunday, February 20 2011 @ 01:02 AM CST

Someday I'm going to read this entire thread.

Not today though it's bedtime.

Goodnight everybody!

* Post Removed *
Sunday, February 20 2011 @ 02:20 PM CST

* This message has been removed *

* Post Removed *
Sunday, February 20 2011 @ 02:26 PM CST

* This message has been removed *
nevermine
Forum Full Member

Sunday, February 20 2011 @ 05:20 PM CST

I ENJOYEd THE FIRST PAGE OF THIS THREAD, THEN I GOT BORED SO THOUGHT
I'D PUT A BIT OF INPUT IN JUST SO I DONT MISS OUT. THERE U GO, DONE!! BTW WHO IS THIS MYSTERIOUS GUY THE 2 HATERS LIKE .... IS HE TRYIN TO TAKE MY PLACE OF MASTER HATER ;/ WELL I BET HE'S NOT FROM OZ!!

ANYWAYS I THOUGHT I WAS THE HATER AT MJ'S, HAS SOMEONE HAS TAKEN MY PLACE :/ BUT THATS WHAT U GET FOR HAVING SLOW INTERNET , THE COST OF LIVING BY THE OCEAN ON THE SOUTH COAST OF AUSTRALIA Smile... ANYWAYS I'M GETTIN OFF TOPIC, OH I NEVER WAS ON IT, OH WELL IS THAT CLASSED AS LOOPING :/ ok enough yellin, bye for now mj's Big Grin ps a bit shout out to daniiiiiii Smile i love u :p lol ok bye, reallly going now Wink

not your 'typical' muso ;)
nevermine
Forum Full Member

Sunday, February 20 2011 @ 07:32 PM CST

[/QUOTE]I'm angrier than a clam in spam right now!!!

[/QUOTE]

haha thats sooo funny, really it is, made me laugh, it's almost as good as i'm as a confused as an m&m in a bag of skittles ;p

not your 'typical' muso ;)
ShadowofNine
Forum Full Member

Monday, March 07 2011 @ 01:22 AM CST

Quote by: CandyandPolice
Im reaaaallly startin to get pissed cuz alotta people on this site dont really have talent.All they do is sit around, put some stupid loops together and then they think they have some kinda masterpiece.Not to mention its always the same people who vote for each other and have songs in the genre of "Open Collaboration" or something stupid like that.Hey, look, im making a song by pencil tooling stuff in.There is a very small minority left that actually RECORDS THEMSELVES.Its just so angering that all these people think they have talent but really they just dont have a life.So, to wrap it up, THIS SITE AND ITS LOOP SONGS SUCKS.However, if it wasnt for garageband, we would not have a drum track or be able to record it so thank you people of GarageBand and the people who actually WORKED to come up with and PLAY them.THEY are the ones with talent, not you.

Your whole narrative sucks...gezz go away if it's that upsetting to you...thank God this thread is older than me Hahahahaha

composerclark
Forum Full Member

Tuesday, March 15 2011 @ 02:20 PM CDT

NO WAY! This thread is NOT going to make it to 300 posts, is it?

... Wink