Home Music Articles Forums Blog Chat More...      

add to bookmarks
Prev Topic | Next Topic

Author
particledots
Forum Full Member

Re:Brace for Impact
Saturday, December 02 2017 @ 02:01 PM CST

Quote by: Daugrin

Nothing unusual happened. Maybe you could relax a little? In deference to your stern, heart felt warning, please keep all informed if ya feel something hit.

Daug

https://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/trump-voters-celebrate-massive-tax-cut-for-everyone-but-them
magnatone
Forum Full Member

Saturday, December 02 2017 @ 02:43 PM CST

sorry, just wanted to break 500

#BFI500

my most recent song: "First Light (solo piano)"
Ed Hannifin
Forum Full Member

Saturday, December 02 2017 @ 03:19 PM CST

I think I'll start a thread called 'Angry...Site Keeps...Bracing for Impact...'

Bryn, I appreciate your efforts...

"We have to remember...when it's surrender that's called for, it's not surrender of your brains. It's surrender of your ego. It's a different thing." --Bruce Cockburn
davajonah
Forum Full Member

Sunday, December 03 2017 @ 03:16 AM CST

Quote by: SmokeyVW
"Inson", personally i find it insulting to assume it's ok™ to address someone in such a manner

"VW" LOL!™

It's about time I changed this...
particledots
Forum Full Member

Sunday, December 03 2017 @ 01:48 PM CST

Nothing unusual happened. Maybe you could relax a little? In deference to your stern, heart felt warning, please keep all informed if ya feel something hit.

Daug

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/dec/03/donald-trump-pulls-us-out-of-un-global-compact-on-migration
particledots
Forum Full Member

Monday, December 04 2017 @ 08:52 AM CST

Daug

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/dec/03/when-crude-tweets-set-the-global-agenda-we-are-surely-in-a-new-age-of-politics
MikeRobinson
Forum Full Member

Monday, December 04 2017 @ 01:54 PM CST

One of the things that I absolutely love about “The Internet™” is that, for the first time in a very long time (hint: “this is why your grandpa owned a radio that could pick up “short-wave” channels ...), offers The Common Man a point-of-view that comes from a decidedly different source.

I just finished watching, and particularly enjoyed, Bullhorns: Russiagators:
Michael Flynn admits lying to the FBI – the reaction of Russiagaters and the liberal media is jubilation.   But why?   Flynn’s admission in fact deflates the now popular conspiracy theory.
In the subsequent video debate, I feel that the panelists (and the [American] host ...) present some very-excellent perspectives that, I frankly believe, you are not likely to encounter anywhere “from Sea to Shining Sea.™”

“Of course” you do not allow your own thoughts to be constrained by what you hear, and I therefore invite you not to suppose the same thing of me, as you (perhaps) encounter what you hear.   Kindly also do not suppose that I, either, “accepted all of it fully.”   But I surely welcomed the opportunity to hear it, nonetheless.
MikeRobinson
Forum Full Member

Monday, December 04 2017 @ 02:57 PM CST

Perhaps “We Americans,™ in the Twenty-First Century,” simply do not want to acknowledge that “what goes around, comes around,” nor to acknowledge the influence of career politicians who have been influential in the very core of American politics for (well ...) more than thirty years.

Your host is none other than Jesse Ventura, the nation’s most blunt-speaking Governor.

Return of the Red Scare
Jesse Ventura and Brigida Santos discuss the Cold War, McCarthyism and the rise of a new Red Scare in America.   CIA whistleblower John Kiriakou joins the show with an intelligence insider’s perspective on the art of threat creation.
particledots
Forum Full Member

Tuesday, December 05 2017 @ 03:35 PM CST

Daug

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/climate-consensus-97-per-cent/2017/dec/04/the-moral-and-intellectual-bankruptcy-of-the-republican-party

Ed Hannifin
Forum Full Member

Tuesday, December 05 2017 @ 07:48 PM CST

Quote by: particledots

Daug

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/climate-consensus-97-per-cent/2017/dec/04/the-moral-and-intellectual-bankruptcy-of-the-republican-party

Thanks, Bryn...

I would have missed this one...thanks to your tireless efforts, I can pass this one around...another good one...

"We have to remember...when it's surrender that's called for, it's not surrender of your brains. It's surrender of your ego. It's a different thing." --Bruce Cockburn